Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

On 10/3/2016 at 8:48 AM, witness7 said:

Just taking a moment to log in again , been a while, but I am still around.

Took me a little bit also...¬¬

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kyle Mainville
      First off I'll start with this post hopefully not being imposing or in the wrong place. By all means if it is I can move it or delete it. Essentially I've been riding ATV's for more than half my life, and I love the community. I'm part of a local club up here in Canada (Refrew County ATV) and can't get enough, so I am reaching out online. I love seeing rides, learning about options and seeing the aftermarket. Because of all this I've started a YouTube channel and my own community and want to share it. I don't mean to be annoying or imposing, simply trying to share my end of the experiance!
      So I will keep it brief, you can catch me on YouTube @ Mainville ATV and Outdoors ( Mainville ATV and Outdoors )
      Facebook: Mainville ATV and Outdoors (We have a page and a group)
      Instagram: Mainville ATV and Outdoors
      I fully intend to indulge in everything here on Quad Crazy! Super excited, thanks everyone!
    • By marioweldinginc
      Im talking with 4ST about machining my 400EX motor to 500cc. From what ive read this kit is quite reliable. Hoping to get this done sooner than later. $$$$$$$
      Any thoughts?
      Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    • By Ballistik
      Well I finally got the rocks to try some jumping today and no wonder you racers love it so much. Dam its fun as all can be!
      Finally by days end I was able to clear 80% of the table top. And was clearing all the doubles on the back part of the track.
      http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/basswhore/Hadley%20Track/?action=view&current=MVI_0013.mp4 <-----VIDEO
      My sons first real day on his Rappy 250.
      [/img]

I had videos of him at least I thought until I got home and realized I did not press the record button hard enough. OOOOOPPPPPPS
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by KFx400jim.
      Description of Video: I must have caught something at the base of the jump. I wasn\'t heading towards my buddy filming till I hit the ramp. He moved just in time.
      Video Tags: jump z400 kfx400 almost crash
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=123069471939