Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Shane Pillar

What kind of quad do you have?

I've taught my 11 and 7 year old some basic stuff on cars, spark plugs, EGR valve, wires, etc. But neither of them are really interested in it. I did get my oldest to build a little mini car and wire everything up with me, and they both had fun with the cloud chamber, but that was more due to the "Wow" factor. You'd think at least one out of three would be mechanically inclined. I've got my money on the baby, she's not as fragile as the other two. I hope so because it would be fun to have someone to do this stuff with. My oldest daughter asked me why I changed out the exhaust if the old one was working and I told her the new exhaust added ten horsepower. Her response was "So?" I said, "Well that will make it faster" and she said "So?" It's like, whose kid ARE you?! They gave me the wrong one!!!

• Haha 2

On 8/26/2019 at 3:09 AM, Tiffany Rowland said:

I've taught my 11 and 7 year old some basic stuff on cars, spark plugs, EGR valve, wires, etc. But neither of them are really interested in it. I did get my oldest to build a little mini car and wire everything up with me, and they both had fun with the cloud chamber, but that was more due to the "Wow" factor. You'd think at least one out of three would be mechanically inclined. I've got my money on the baby, she's not as fragile as the other two. I hope so because it would be fun to have someone to do this stuff with. My oldest daughter asked me why I changed out the exhaust if the old one was working and I told her the new exhaust added ten horsepower. Her response was "So?" I said, "Well that will make it faster" and she said "So?" It's like, whose kid ARE you?! They gave me the wrong one!!!

That's funny... There is a shortage of auto mechanics in the industry, could be a great career!

I gotta Polaris sportsman 800, sportsman 500, Yamaha warrior 350, Honda trx350 4x4, honda trx 90, Suzuki 90, Suzuki 50, Yamaha 50, and Chinese 110.  Only proud of the Polaris and warrior

On 8/26/2019 at 3:09 AM, Tiffany Rowland said:

I'll be ur kid😂, my fam hates all my ATV talk and diesel truck talk🙄..  lol 2 more years till I can move out......👌

On 10/14/2016 at 5:42 PM, Shane Pillar said:

I have a 2008 Yamaha Raptor 250. Dad has a 2003 Arctic Cat 400. Sister has the same as me.:biglaugh:

How old are you son?

• Like 1

2007 Honda Rubicon, use it for a little bit of everything. Getting ready to add another quad to the garage for my grandson. I have a lead on a couple, a 250ex or a 350 Bruin. He's leaning towards the sportier bike.

• Like 1

Had a 2008 Honda Rancher 420

1986 Kawasaki Bayou 300

1999 Yamaha Beartracker

2020 CFMOTO 800XC

MOTO is my favorite.

IMG_20150325_170434201.jpg

20191130_205331.jpg

20200322_161440.jpg

Screenshot_20200218-094556_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1

Cool pics.  I have had all of them except the CF Motos.  Currently have two Ranchers to use now (mine and my son's) that are going through a few upgrades.  

52041B05-D329-438B-A86C-38BC1137DB55.jpeg

• Like 1

Garage changes every few weeks but right now I have a 03 honda 90, a 87 Yamaha 80, a 07 Polaris sportsman 800 and a 2017 sportsman 570.. looking at getting a sxs soon..and maybe a 850 or 1000 scrambler 

20200306_154639.jpg

20200228_173924.jpg

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Frank Angerano said:

Nice looking bike! 

Lol that was a while back.. now shes got the rock lights back on and led headlights and tail lights and 3 light bars wired to high beam since the pod light is useless and front and rear bumpers on it

20200324_203143.jpg

20200324_203128.jpg

20200324_203104.jpg

• Like 1