Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

giterdone

2007 Bruteforce 750...Help!

I had quite the ride the other weekend. I rolled the quad then kind of submerged it. Needless to say I'm having some issues with it now. It idles fine, but when you lower the choke and give it some gas it pops out of the carbuerator and backfires from the exhaust. The carb is clean and the fuel is clean. I also changed the oil and the diff. I changed the spark plugs and checked the CDI box by switching it with a working one. Any other suggestions? Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By mikeexplorer
      Wiring diagram for 2007 Arctic Cat 700 EFI 4x4

• By Mikes700efi
      I just bought my first arctic cat. I changed the oil and filter. Now my atv smokes only when u rev the engine. Smoke looks white grey.. slight light blue tint.. when it. Idles it doesn't smoke.. Any body have a clue what is going on. The dealer said it's not the rings.. it has the 700cc suzuki engine..
    • By Mikes700efi
      Can someone tell me how to remove the rear sifferential. I've got the cv axels out. Do I remove the rear shaft. Or do I pull differential off shaft. Noticed the axel shaft leaking where it go's in the engine. .
    • By surbike11
      Thanks in advance for any help or guidance. I was out riding the other day and lost all spark. I have read every thread on every forum that I could find and have not found an answer. I have checked the codes and its 00. I have ohm metered the stator and crank sensor. I have also replaced the coil pack. I have inspected and cleaned all connections. I do not mud the machine, it is mostly used at the hunting lease for working plots. When I installed the new coil I held the plug on the side of the engine and got 2 little sparks when first turning over and then nothing again. When you turn the machine over like this it eventually flashes EFI on the screen. I checked both wires that go to the coil and noticed that both have ground continuity. While turning over the blue and white one cycle from around 1v to almost 12v. The battery has a full charge and I am at a total loss. I took the kill switch apart and all looked well. Oh yea and all fuses are good. Help me please I am getting very frustrated. Thanks
    • By rejeanc
      Hi all,
      looking for 2007 Yamaha YFM450FWAN Service Manual.
      Having problem with rear brake and wanted to fix it, the pedal is stuck.
      Tried all links in forum, but none of them work.
      Thanks to all!