Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Black Friday Shopping

NO shopping for me on Black Friday. I did that one time & will never do that again! Crazy people fighting over toys & electronics, pushing & shoving! :no: Different strokes for different folks I guess. The one thing that really ticks me off this year is the poor employees having to go into work on Thanksgiving Day! The retailers are going to keep pushing it till they probably will just stay open on Thanksgiving & treat it like any other day. I refuse to put any money into retail chains on Thanksgiving Day! That is a day to be with family! On the other hand I am going to spend this Black Friday in a tree stand on my first deer hunt! :biggrin:

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Ajmboy changed the title to Black Friday Shopping
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2019 at 8:46 AM, Frank Angerano said:

Pressure washer ! Small one like we spoke about a week or so  ago.   

Did you find a deal on one? This one from home depot seems like a good deal

image.thumb.png.2241ce5bf31686ed3e7c0285cc6a0c53.png

We picked up a bunch of stuff for the xmas gifts, some toys, got another ring doorbell with an echo show from amazon for my mother's house. We have a ring already and love it.

Ring Doorbell and Echo Show 5

I didn’t get one yet. I Will take a look at that one. I’m trying to find taller and narrow then wide so I can throw it on a shelf in the garage.  I screwed up big time, the narrow green works one was $112. I waited and seen if for $89 and was going to buy it. Then the next day it went to $77!!!!!!! I missed it and now it’s up to $124.  FML   
I’m upstate now hunting and planning on hitting the stores tomorrow around lunch. If not I will wait until cyber Monday.  Looking at some snow for Sunday and Monday it looks like up here and maybe 3-5” in the city so I’m thinking of eating breakfast and blowing out of here by 9:30 am to beer the traffic.  

This is the one I could have had for $77. 

Greenworks 1700 PSI 13 Amp 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer with Hose Reel GPW1702 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PSQ4XUE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_O8z4Db5EAGYA5

The only Black Friday shopping I did was I got an offer from Corel for an upgrade on my video editing software package which I bought and downloaded the upgrade.

There are new motion and video effects that were 90% off normal price so I will be eager to try these out. On my work days now so Ill install in a few days and try it out

Mike

I use Corel Videostudio, years ago it used to be made by Ulead. Since I have had the software for years, upgrades have been cheaper. The video I posted of the drone from Snow Shoe was done with that program. The drone is my brother's, but I bought one now and plan to use it for some exploring and fun. Only flew it a few times to get used to it. Seems everytime I have days off from work the weather is no good for flying. Scored a good deal on the drone.

Mike

How many of you feel that black Friday is a dying thing ? 
I have been to a few stores  on black Friday  last year and this year and it seems busy but nothing like it was.  Im able to move around with ease maybe two or three things i wanted were gone but that's it. 
I used to see the evening news of people sleeping outside stores prior to  Black Friday or stampedes and people fighting . 

I also think that online shopping has a lot to do with this as well ie amazon etc?

Maybe it just me but i wanted to hear anyone else's  thoughts on this. 

• Like 1

Black Friday is definitely not what it used to be. You can pretty much get every deal online for the last few years. If you are savvy enough, you can also get all the Black Friday ads in advance online and make a plan of what to get. The sales start early all the time and it takes away from the actual “Black Friday”. We check Amazon, Walmart, target, Kohl’s, Macy’s, etc. The deals are there and no need to go to any stores in my opinion. 

• 2 years later...