Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

dgkarales

Performance track conversion kit

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to view and hopefully reply to this postings.

I have developed a patented UNIVERSAL track conversion kit, which can be used on SPORT or Utility version ATV's.

I have spent 4 years in the design and countless prototypes. In my opinion, my kit blows everyone else out of the water. I have 3 working prototypes that have been tested by varies pro riders, they have been unsuccessful in breaking them.

I would like to share the advantages of my kits and get your opinion, if I should take this to the next level (manufacturing and production). I am hesitant due to incredible amounts of capital involved in the production and marketing that this project would require, but I believe that there is a place and a value for my product line in our sport.

The advantages of my kit are the following:

> Can be used on SPORT or Utility Quads.

> Increased stability, side to side which reduces the possibility of the machine flipping backwards.

> Nearly ZERO loss in speed and performance unlike other kits.

> The tracks will not fall off during hair pin turns.

> Built for extreme riding and jumping.

> Maintains stock ride height.

> Used in sand, mud, hard pack surfaces, SNOW.

I have made ski kits which can easily be installed on the front, so it can be used as a snowmobile in the winter. It rides like a ATV but drives like a snowmobile!

If anyone is interested, I have just posted 3 short videos on YouTube of my prototypes.

ATV Sport Track Conversion Kit I

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3e2p2HiPME]YouTube - ATV Sport Track Conversion Kit I[/ame]

ATV Sport Track Conversion Kit II

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ5QO2eS0Ow]YouTube - ATV Sport Track Conversion Kit II[/ame]

ATV to Snowmobile Conversion Kit

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0wOA6wREtM]YouTube - ATV to Snowmobile Conversion Kit[/ame]

Thank you again for your time.

Thanks for the information. These look like great upgrade/kits.

Any feedback from people who have purchased and installed these on their atvs?

I'm in the proto stages right now, I have 3 working proto's w/pro riders testing them and was just looking for some feed back!

Thanks for your reply

Looks cool. I like the vids. They look very stable and I can see definite advantages.

Thanks,

In jumping as you launch w/tracks it is more stable!

Racing in sand tracks beat paddle tires off the start!

Tracks will climb big sand hills without having to build allot of speed!

More enjoyable in snow with tracks! It sure beats spinning

around out of control and constantly getting stuck.

In snow we go down in the DEEP ditches and snowmobiles did not!

Hi I cant seem to view your youtube videos have you taken them off ? They look really cool can you buy them yet thanks rob

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By StolenATV
      Blue and White Raptor 90
      White, Black and Yellow Raptor 90
      Blue and White WR450F Motorcycle
      VIN’s for ATVs
      RF3AB11Y2HT006593
      RF3AB11Y5HT006815
      Stolen from the yard at my home at night on 10/26/19.
      $2,000 reward for information leading to their return.
      The post Two (2) Stolen Yamaha Raptor 90 ATVs and a Yamaha WR450F Motorcycle appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By Ajmboy
      2017 Yamaha Sport ATV Lineup

2017 Raptor 700R SE
      With added GYTR front grab bar, heel guards and eye-catching color scheme the Special Edition Raptor 700R extends its reign even further.
      MSRP $9,099*
      2017 Raptor 700R
      With class-leading performance, styling and comfort, the Raptor 700R is the unrivaled King of big-bore sport ATVs.
      MSRP $8,399*
      2017 Raptor 700
      The undisputed champion of affordable big-bore sport ATV performance.
      MSRP $7,899*
        2017 YFZ450R SE
      Stand out from the crowd with the new YFZ450R SE, featuring GYTR front grab bar and an aggressive color scheme.
      MSRP $9,299*
      2017 YFZ450R
      The YFZ450R knows no equal and was born and bred to be the ultimate track tamer with championship-winning DNA.
      MSRP $8,999*
      2017 Raptor 90
      Boasting aggressive styling, mirroring that of the high-performance Raptor 700R, the Raptor 90 will inspire upcoming riders 10-years-old and up.
      MSRP $2,899*
        2017 YFZ50
      The all-new YFZ50 offers electric start, automatic transmission and parental controls in a package inspired by the legendary YFZ450R.
      MSRP $2,099*
    • By ATVNetwork
      Feds to open Utah’s national parks to ATVs; advocates fear damage, noise they may bring
      The roar of ATVs could be coming to a Utah national park backcountry road near you under a major policy shift initiated by the National Park Service without public input.
      Across the country, off-road vehicles like ATVs and UTVs are generally barred from national parks. For Utah’s famed parks, however, that all changes starting Nov. 1, when these vehicles may be allowed on both main access roads and back roads like Canyonlands National Park’s White Rim and Arches’ entry points from Salt Valley and Willow Springs.
      The move was ordered Tuesday by the the National Park Service’s acting regional director, Palmer “Chip” Jenkins, who directed a memo to Utah park superintendents instructing them to align their regulations with Utah law, which allows off-road vehicles to travel state and county roads as long as they are equipped with standard safety equipment and are registered and insured.
      “This alignment with state law isn’t carte blanche to take their ATVs off road,” said agency spokeswoman Vanessa Lacayo. “If people [drive] off road, they will be cited. Protection of these resources is paramount.”
      Under the rule change, off-highway vehicles could roam Canyonlands’ Maze District and Arches’ Klondike Buffs — as long as they remain on designated routes. In general, ATVs would be allowed to travel roads that are open to trucks and cars.
      The directive, which applies only to Utah parks, triggered an immediate backlash from conservation groups, which predicted the move will result in a “management nightmare” for parks already struggling with traffic jams and parking clutter.
      Now the park service is inviting a whole new category of vehicle onto park roads, establishing new uses that will disrupt wildlife and other visitors’ enjoyment, warned Kristen Brengel, the National Parks Conservation Association’s vice president of government affairs.
      “These are national parks that have incredible resources, cultural resources, natural resources, and so by allowing these vehicles that are tailored to go anywhere, you’re potentially putting these resources at risk,” Brengel said. “The park service should be going through a public process, doing an analysis and making sure they can adequately protect the park and its resources and visitors. They haven’t done that.”
      Brengel said her group is conferring with its attorneys to consider its options to block the rule change.

Setting the stage for this change in policy was SB181 enacted by Utah lawmakers in 2008, authorizing any “street-legal” vehicle on all state and county roads. For the past 11 years, the National Park Service has pushed back, closing park roads to these recreational vehicles under the rationale that it is too easy to drive them illegally off the roads.
      “The addition of off-road vehicle traffic on park roads will inevitably result in injury and damage to park resources. These specialized vehicles are designed, produced and marketed for the purpose of off-road travel, and they are uniquely capable of easily leaving the road and traveling cross country,” states a 2008 park service memo explaining why Arches and Canyonlands should remain off-limits to ATVs. “No reasonable level of law enforcement presence would be sufficient to prevent ATV and OHV use off roads. Park rangers will have no ability to pursue and apprehend vehicle users off road without adding to the damage they cause to park resources.”
      When Utah enacted SB181, all-terrain vehicles, which ride like a four-wheeled motorcycle, were the most used off-road vehicle. UTVs, or so-called utility terrain vehicles, equipped with side-by-side bucket seats, steering wheels, robust suspension and roll cages, have since eclipsed ATVs in popularity, as well as their ability to create impacts. They can be operated at higher speeds and can be so loud that occupants wear ear protection.
      Jenkins, who served most recently as the superintendent of Mount Rainier National Park, issued the directive after off-highway groups and Utah lawmakers led by Rep. Phil Lyman, R-Blanding, pressured the Interior Department to lift the prohibition.
      In a Sept. 2 letter to Interior Secretary David Bernhardt, Lyman wrote that he is "offended" that the park service discriminates against off-highway vehicle owners, noting than nearly all of Utah's national parks are accessed from state and county roads.
      “The owners of street-legal OHVs comply with numerous laws and regulations to be given the privilege to drive on a wide range of state and county roads,” he wrote in the letter, signed by 13 other Utah lawmakers. “They also contribute to the maintenance of the state highway system through gasoline taxes and registration fees.”
      Lyman is the former San Juan County commissioner who became a political celebrity after organizing an off-road vehicle protest ride though Recapture Canyon, which resulted in misdemeanor convictions, 10 days in jail and a reputation as a public lands warrior.
      Adding pressure were UTV Utah and Utah OHV Advocates. According to the groups, Utah is home to 202,000 registered OHVs, or off-highway vehicles, the broad category that includes UTVs and ATVs.
      “Despite being one of the largest groups of public land users, and even though the economic benefit of our community dwarfs most other recreational users combined, we often find ourselves discriminated against by decision-makers that head public land agencies,” the groups’ presidents, Bud Bruening and Brett Stewart, wrote in a joint July 29 letter to Bernhardt. “In Utah, this discrimination is particularly acute when it comes to the National Park Service.”
      Many southern Utah county commissioners had lobbied for this change in the hopes of widening riders’ options for roaming Utah’s public lands. Counties maintain many of these back roads, according to Newell Harward, a Wayne County commissioner who welcomed the rule change.
      “We are happy with it,” said Harward, whose county includes Capitol Reef National Park and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. “It will increase some tourism issues with folks who want to use some of these roads with street-legal UTVs. I don’t know the difference between those and small Jeeps [which had always been allowed]. I’m hoping people will pay attention to the laws and stay on roads. If they don’t, then this is going to get backed up.”
      Glen Canyon had already loosed its rules a few years ago, when it developed a new travel plan allowing ATVs on roads around Circle Cliffs. But that was only after a public process, an environmental review and a final decision that has yet to be formally implemented, according to Neal Clark, staff attorney with the Southern Utah Wilderness Alliance.
      “UTVs are built for one reason, which is off-road use. That is the purpose for the existence of these machines,” Clark said. “They’re loud and obnoxious and because of that they’re completely contrary to the reasons that people travel from across the globe and across the country to visit national parks.”
      Article Source: https://www.sltrib.com/news/environment/2019/09/28/feds-open-utahs-national/

View full post
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      So my Yamaha grizzly 700 wasn't going into reverse for some reason but Jon and George figured it out on what to do to fix that problem for me. Jon Talks about how he was able to fix that problem my Yamaha Grizzly was having with the reverse.
      On a side note we are so close to 1k subs! hell ya!
    • By mrfartsalot
      I have a 2001 suzuki quadmaster 500 4x4 automatic and i was wondering witch atvs it shares parts with i know it shares some with artic cat. Any info would be helpful.

• Similar Tagged Content

• By wylde1
      I would love to take one of these for a rip.
      http://www.atv.com/atc-250r-two-wheel-missile-kit-conversion?utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=fb-feb2017&utm_medium=cpc
    • By D__L
      I want to upgrade, not sure what size tires will fit and do I need wheel spacers and lift kit?
      What performance mods do I need to do for the larger tires or don't need to ?
      Like the Maxxis Vipr tires.
      Maxxis Vipr front 27x9R-14
      Maxxis Vipr Rear 27x11R-14
      What size wheel will work? offset?
      Stock 25x10-12 Rears and 25x8-12 Fronts
      Stick with 12 inch wheels and get taller tires?
      Thanks,
    • By tuke
      Hi. I recently had to replace the diaphragm on my QM 500, so I decided to add a sigma 6 jet kit. I basically replaces the main jet with a 135 (was 130) and moved the clip on the needle down one space (as per their directions) towards the RICH direction. Now that I have it reinstalled it starts great, idles great but if you try and give it any throttle it sputters, pops and looses all power. With the choke on it will accept throttle.
      This implies to me that I am running LEAN, which seems strange as I moved the needle towards rich and put a bigger jet in?
      I have checked the rubber connections on either side of the carb, the carb has been out and it is CLEAN.
      So any thoughts other then just "clean the carb".
      Thanks
      Chris
    • By DDPMarc
      Hey all,
      A buddy of mine just got 2 falcon 110s a few weeks back that had been sitting around for a few years, and got me to get them running. Well at least one, and took parts from the other one as needed.
      He is trading me the other one for labor costs. I really did not want to do this since I could use the money, but I am going to anyway. So my question is, where can I find some good performance parts for this thing. The one I rode went pretty good, but Im a speed freak of sorts and want to built it to go faster. I want to make a crazy little toy for myself with this thing. I already know about the after market CDI and coils, but would like to go way further than that with a possible cam and head, maybe even a larger bore if possible.
      Thanks for any replies.
    • By SSreda4
      This is part number: RDBK-H.
      Fits:
      TRX300 2x4 1988-2000
      TRX300 4x4 1988-2000
      TRX350 RANCHER 2x4 2000-2006
      TRX350 RANCHER 4x4 2000-2006
      TRX400AT RANCHER 400 2004-2007
      TRX420 RANCHER 4x2 2007-NEWER (with Solid Rear AXLE, not IRS MODELS)
      TRX420 RANCHER 4x4 2007-NEWER (with Solid Rear AXLE, not IRS MODELS)
      TRX400 FOREMAN 4x4 1995-2003
      TRX500 RUBICON 2001- NEWER
      TRX500 FOREMAN 500 2005-NEWER
      So we start it off, everything was packaged nicely.

Full color instructions....nice touch:

Disc looks sturdy: