Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

fartknocker

Truck stacks ..lol wtf

Starting to see a lot more rednecks Witt giant ass diesels with these ridiculous exaust stacks coming out of the box lol. Holy hell. One guy in the town over from me has some pos 2wd 305 gm with massive stacks an obviously no mufflers lol....what a stupid look 

ROFL I see that all the time.  I always thought I must be an idiot because I see no reason for it.  Actual tractor trailers are working on making the stacks smaller and these boneheads are putting huge stacks on pick ups. xD

• Like 1

Stupid neighbor has one on his mower. I need to get a photo of that pos xD. Also saw some hero with what looked a 55 gallon drum in the box ..one giant ass stack :laugh:

Certainly is a waste of money, time, and truck box space.  Not to mention that it's an open invitation to moisture down the pipes, but really is there any explanation for what those guys do?  I don't know about anyone else but for me personally when I go riding it's to escape the the noise, crowds, technology etc.  I don't necessarily understand the guys that put the speaker tubes on their machines and blast music as they are riding through the woods either. To each is own I guess, just extra weight, taking up space on the rack, and something else that can quit working due to vibration and wet weather.  Said enough from my soap box🤐 everyone has their reasons for riding and what they enjoy, Nothing more awesome than riding my semi-quiet four-stroke into the hills mountains and shutting it off and hearing nothing but the wind through the trees, birds, and insects.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 1985 yamaha moto 4 not starting

I have a 1985 moto 4 200 the rings aren't all that good and it has a knock but it ran great i left it outside in 20 degree weather for a couple of hours and it fired right up no problem and after a minute of it running it died as if i shut it off as if using the kill switch to kill it but i didn't and it has spark and compression and spraying carb cleaner in the cylinder didn't start it I am out of ideas any ideas of what it is?

By mrfartsalot, in General ATV Discussion

• 9 replies
    • 1994 Yamaha big bear 350 Starting Issues

I have a 1994 big bear and I am starting to have issues starting. I put in a new starter and selnoid as the at stopped starting with the electrical but will still start with the pull cord. Where and what now should I be looking at to check? If I turn key to on and the switch to on then hit the start button, the bike clicks and then nothing. Lights still work but no response to the starter. Stumped now. Any help would be greAt.

By Scoopeddad, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 11 replies
    • 400 kodiak starting mystery

2000 kodiak 400 4x4 ultramatic sometimes it will start with the starter and sometimes all I get is a buzzing from the starter solenoid, took it to the shop and he found nothing wrong other than a possible starter relay which he changed, it started and he thought it was fixed so I brought it home, started fine, unloaded and parked it, went back later and same old buzz from the solenoid, did that about three times and started on the fourth, has a new battery, cdi box and starter solenoid but this is driving me batty! 

By Mike56, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 5 replies
    • Ds650 baja starting problem

Ok guys needs some help asap ready to set this thing on fire..thing would never start valves were tight i adjusted the calves to correct shims on intake n exhaust have plenty of clearance in between cam lobes n shims..problem is i done set tdc about 10 times now its dead on..will not fire one hiccup sprayed gas into carb while cranking n while not all it does is make a loud backfire n some flames come out. Its like valves are tight but  there not.idk how it could be firing wrong with it at tdc. I need help asap

By Shane Stump, in Can-Am BRP ATV Forum

• 25 replies
    • 1999 Polaris 500 Diesel / starting issue

Hey here's a topic you don't have everyday.  Wanting to buy a quad on Craigslist ( 1999 Polaris 500 Diesel ). Guy bought with intentions to get running well he has no time for it now. PO said it ran one day and not the next. Current owner said it looks to be ridden hard in past. Im wondering what issues it has about starting?  Most likely has a bad fuel pump or clogged fuel filter.  ( i thought all diesel engines had fuel filters ) Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with these models? Thanks

By sparkplug, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 17 replies