Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Ajmboy

Post Your Christmas Wish List

xmaslist.gif

I'm starting this post and then sending it straight to Santa! So let Santa know what you want for Christmas!

Me: I want Satellite Radio for my car, a new chair for my computer desk (because my ass has wore this one out), and a new pc!

Can you let Santa know that Im STILL waiting on my Rockem Sockem Robot Game that I ordered almost 30 yrs ago???? OH,,,,And I want these people to come over and Sing me Xmas Carrols for a Few Hrs under some missle Toe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-irE93pUz9U]YouTube - merry xmas! jingle bells![/ame]

atv parts or money to buy atv parts .

Did you submit a picture to win the gift certificate? There's not that many submissions...

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

I love reviving old threads....What's your X-Mas Wish List? I will send it to Santa!

I'm asking for a new quad...but he wife said that Santa wouldn't be able to do that for me...

I'll settle for a flat screen.

I wish that my Youngest will be old enough to know that I AM SANTA next yr and quit asking for near impossible Gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

That's hilarious!!!

It's that time of year again and you know how I love reviving old threads..

My wish list is:

Wireless home printer, so I can put this one in the damn garbage and the new one in the closet to get rid of the clutter...:yes:

But really, my main wish is that my family has a nice holiday.

I just want to keep waking up for another year.

The older you get the more of a challenge this becomes.

Don't want to bury any more dogs for a few years- it hurts.

Hope all my friends have a better year than 2010 !!!!!!!

Maybe you could just play rock 'em sock 'em with the that chorus line of hotties lol HAPPY HOLIDAYS!