Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Frank Angerano

Polaris Phoenix 200

1 hour ago, colin james said:

Found my service manual  and just uploaded it. Will need to download all the chapters to have the complete manual with supplement 

Thanks for sharing! Here it is:

I just picked up nearly the same bike for $150.  However, I need new rings and maybe a bore.  Otherwise it still runs.  All the old machines always need some tlc.

Does anyone know? I´ve heard that polaris phoenix 200 is not genuine "polaris" but manufactured in china (taiwan)

sorry for my sequential posts - thats because the rule , I must have at least 10 activities on this forum to get access to the downloads!

I´m about receive the used pol phx 200 y 2005 on next week. 2200 riding miles on it. 

.... and I´m here to have some clue about this ride and prepare myself for an any issues....

Any comments regarding pol. phx. 200 from 2005 will be grateful. ( is this china thing true I heard about?) 

..... the quality of the engine and transmission? considering if they are from taiwan?  .....

... by the way - from the different forum - with regard to the backfire and startup problems - there was solution presented - to decrease the spark plug gap - unfortunately can not remember exact gap size to decrease to fro original.

some more info from anyone competent - is there any way to increase/tune up phoenix 200 from 2005 capability - top speed and torque? 

As well - as I will be owner of the previously owned ride - what would be the must to do things on phoenix 200 before the use

.... obviously must change the oils. Any suggestions! which quality oil for the engine -which for the gearbox -which for the rear axle 

Now my 10 pieces of my activity are done, I hope I can now download the service manual for the 2005 polaris phoenix 200

one more question - does anyone know - during my search of my ride I saw 2 different modifications (by the pictures from sellers) of the phoenix 200. One of them had rear disc brake and speedometer on it and other one had drum rear brake and no speedometer on it.  Any clue the reasons of these differences? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.