Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I have Vesrah, Moose, EBC, and Ferodo. I will have to check later to see how many of each brand I have. I will have to check for front rear quantity. The bad part is I have none for your 450R. I have them for most of the machines, Just not yours.

Thanks,

Luke

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Noah T
      I already have a 2008 ltr 450. I was thinking about switching over to a trx 450r because my buddy has one and I like the power they make. I like the width and feel of the ltr. I was wondering if I should sell the ltr, get a trx and get wider a arms or if I should just build the motor in the ltr. Which one would be more reliable and have more power?
    • By Xyla Cat
      View File 2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R Service Manual
      2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R Service Manual
      Submitter Xyla Cat Submitted 08/25/2018 Category Kawasaki ATV  
    • By Txbigbear
      Helping my Father-in-Law get his 1987 (I think) Big Bear 350 running so he can sell it. I can't get it into neutral (or don't know how) so I can pressure wash it before starting repairs. See photo. Clutch is hard to operate. I clicked down on the shift pedal to what I think is 1st then pulled up one click, but it's still in gear. The brake drum is stuck and the electrical system needs tracing out.
      How can I get it in neutral or just get the wheels rolling?

• By StolenATV
      Stolen right out of my apartment parking lot during snowstorm at night.
      The post Stolen 2013 Yamaha 450R and 2015 Rice Stealth Trailer appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      atvs
      Another Vintage Motorsport Restorations Masterpiece
      1970’s and 80’s ATC’s are getting rarer by the minute. Thankfully some of them are being preserved with OEM quality. View the full article