Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

freforall

honda fourtrax 350es 2002 4x4 clock and trip meter problem

Hi i have a honda 350es 2002 4x4 (same as rancher but canadian edition). My problem is the clock and trip meter always resetting when i power off the bike. The trip meter reset to 0.0 and the clock flashing 1:00. The other function work normally gear shift, hourmeter and odometer. If i power off the bike for approx 2-5 seconds the clock and trip meter didnt reset. The battery is ok and all the fuse is ok. Can someone help me with this problem please. I found anything in my service manual.

thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mxdave
      Immaculate original 1989 Honda TRX250R Quad
      Original condition with upgraded airbox and FMF exhaust (OEM airbag and exhaust included)
      Runs perfectly and is in amazing condition. If you're a 2-stroke guy, then you know the legendary 250R. Here is a prime example in original condition with original tires. Fewer than 20 hrs on the motor from new, I winterized and put in storage many years ago. Brought it out of storage, but fresh premix in and runs like the day put it away.
      Call Dave 54I-639-9I84
      $4900

• By fourtrax92
      Took the honda out through some fairly deep water the other day and when I let off of the throttle the exhaust would backfire. After a few minutes it quit me. I let it sit a while and it started again. Drove it about 2 miles and it quit twice on the way back. Let it sit a day and it seems to run just fine again. Im sure something got wet, just wondering what got wet and how to water proof it. Thanks
    • By fastf3
      Hi all! I would like to install a volt meter on my KQ 700 is it as easy to pick up one at my nearest auto parts outlet? For car/truck would work the same? Sorry not exactly sure, would really like to purchase one tomorrow instead of waiting the two or more weeks for it if I order one on line and would I just run both wires from the battery or is there somewhere else that is best to run both wires thanks in advance for your help!
    • By Bigredneck01
      ok i got a honda foutrax trx 300 4x4 1998 for free the guy i got it from sunk it and it has ben setting up for a while what all do i need to do to get the motor to run i got spark and all electricall parts working and has compression but im not shure the exact amout of compression maybe valve adjustment??