Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

NHPROEQUIP

Anyone out there using a lift table?

I've never used one and mostly just use a jack or car ramps. Unless you are a shop or do a ton of work on ATVs, I just don't see the need to buy a table lift (although standing height is nice to work) when you can get a far cheaper solution with an extended jack like all of these on Amazon: ATV Lifts

I personally like something like this ATD Tools 7461 Motorcycle/ATV Jack - 1500 lbs. Capacity

ATD Tools 7461 Motorcycle/ATV Jack - 1500 lbs. Capacity

• Like 1

I use one like Ajmboy posted a picture of its the craftsman professional one. I got it cheap when they shut our local Sears. It works great for most services except oil changes. 

Edited by colin james

HI

I've been using a Harbor Freight motorcycle lift for years doing rider mowers and such. I can get MOST of the tire on the lift as is, Quads are worse. I included my mod - an old 2 x 12 ramp with a cut made for the ramp side ridge and 1 1/2" pipe sections under the deck held on loosely with muffler clamps thru the existing holes in the deck. Not at all original - see Youtube mods. I only used one  side wing and a leg to stabilize it.

I'm old and cannot work on the ground any more. The  Harbor Freight motorcycle lift is on sale for $400 and is worth it. There are a bunch of mods for it on Youtube

IMG_7280[1].JPG

Older topic I know, but I have both the Craftsman ATV lift, and Motocross brand ATV X Stand.  I prefer the X stand, but it works best with sport quads.  For utilities you need either the craftsman lift type, or harbor freight makes an affordable lift table that could be used as well.

Got blessed with a Handy 1200 (air) with the side extensions not only for our atv's, ridin mowers, etc. Also have a couple of scissor jacks and hyd jacks. I'm too old to be crawling on the ground or floor.  Got it for a great price used. It has truly been a blessing.  It's also used for a great many other projects.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.