Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

NHPROEQUIP

Anyone out there using a lift table?

I've never used one and mostly just use a jack or car ramps. Unless you are a shop or do a ton of work on ATVs, I just don't see the need to buy a table lift (although standing height is nice to work) when you can get a far cheaper solution with an extended jack like all of these on Amazon: ATV Lifts

I personally like something like this ATD Tools 7461 Motorcycle/ATV Jack - 1500 lbs. Capacity

ATD Tools 7461 Motorcycle/ATV Jack - 1500 lbs. Capacity

• Like 1

I use one like Ajmboy posted a picture of its the craftsman professional one. I got it cheap when they shut our local Sears. It works great for most services except oil changes. 

Edited by colin james

HI

I've been using a Harbor Freight motorcycle lift for years doing rider mowers and such. I can get MOST of the tire on the lift as is, Quads are worse. I included my mod - an old 2 x 12 ramp with a cut made for the ramp side ridge and 1 1/2" pipe sections under the deck held on loosely with muffler clamps thru the existing holes in the deck. Not at all original - see Youtube mods. I only used one  side wing and a leg to stabilize it.

I'm old and cannot work on the ground any more. The  Harbor Freight motorcycle lift is on sale for $400 and is worth it. There are a bunch of mods for it on Youtube

IMG_7280[1].JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Frank Angerano
      Take a look at this. I just ordered it. Wondering what your thoughts are ? I mainly like to get my bikes up In the air so I’m not killing my back any more.  I either build up some stuff I have laying around etc but this looks like it’s going to work out well.  
      Goplus 300lb Motorcycle Lift Table Hydraulic Cycle Dirt Bike ATV Scissor Jack Lift Hoist Center Stand Lift https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BRBKA82/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Kx5wCbPR1HRPA
    • By spotman1983
      I have a 2006 suzuki 700 king quad and I bought a 2 inch lift that attach to the shocks, the front works great, but only the side without the muffler fits on the back. I can't get the other side to drop far enough down to put the shock back in, almost like the axle wont let it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• By OGCURTIEWAYNE
      Tell me what you guys think is the top dog atv brand? I am personally a Can-Am guy. has never let me down. 
    • By Frank Angerano
      So one thing I enjoy about Quadcrazy is the amount of diversity when it comes to the bike/brand of choice.  
      We all hear about so many different brands/types that we need help or helping out with! 
      Myself ive had just about every brand bike except for a Suzuki which I’m currently seeking as my next project😜. I currently have 5 quads and they are all different in brand except for two Honda’s one of which is a newer bike fuel injected. I have to say so far through all the bikes I’ve worked on my brand of choice would be Honda! I think they make a great product!  I love the older carburetor bikes! 
      Now I’m sure some of the other members feel differently and I would like to hear your bike of choice and why?  Wether it be the repairs, handling, look, safety, simplicity, electronics etc!!!!!!!
      One of the reasons I bring this up is I have friend that recently purchased a can am new! 
      I asked him why a can am after all the years of Polaris?  He said it’s a nice looking bike and wanted to try something new.
      He has rode the bike three or four times and hated it!  So a trip back to the dealer he traded it in for a Polaris and he’s very happy now.  A costly mistake since he lost money on the can am but back to his Polaris that he said he will never stray again. 
      Let’s hear it !