Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Free Arctic Cat ATV Service and Repair Manuals

• Ajmboy changed the title to Site to download Arctic Cat manuals and diagrams
  • Ajmboy pinned this topic
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you! Just this past weekend I had to cross a creek (with no good spots to do so) and next I know, I am sideways on two wheels with only me holding her up. 4' banks on both sides. Freespooled out 40' of winch line, wrapped it around a tree and back to the tow hook on the front. With me holding my baby up from one side and working the winch and throttle in 4w I got her up the bank and on flat ground.  A little wet, muddy but not walking a mile out of the woods.... Roll on Arctic Cat!!!

I am running an 2003 Arctic Cat 500 ATV 4x4 automatic. Runs great. Carb rebuilt recently only run ethonal free  fuel and have new front/rear CV Axles, bearings, shock bearings (front/rear). Recent carb rebuild. Need a new fuel gauge/gasket, plus other accessories. It can be hard to find the right parts, so if anyone has any insight, I would welcome it.

Parts I am looking for are:

1) fuel gauge/gasket

2) rear rack caddy extension

3) speedometer (not that I care about how fast I am going but sometimes it's fun to know.

4) gun/rifle trail mounts

5) winch and towing equipment, etc. (I have some but you never have enough....)

Thanks to all that have any info.

would like to pics of other similar rides.

I need some advice on the max winch load an A-Cat 500 frame can handle (front and or rear). Currently have a 2500lb winch on th front but I want to upgrade the front and mount one on the rear. (On that note, anyone have info on best way to mount a winch on the rear of a 500 atv and if it is a workable idea.

countrycat.com will have a parts list for what you are looking for. You may also find the service manual for your machine under technical information.

One option for the winch is to buy a 2 inch receiver plate mount and put the winch there. You can get a set of high current connectors (like ones used for jumping vehicles) and make the winch removable.  Other option is to weld a plate at the rear bumper assembly and install a winch as shown in this picture.

Arctic Cat rear winch.JPG

• Like 1

• Ajmboy changed the title to Free Arctic Cat ATV Service and Repair Manuals
  • 10 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By alexwv1863
      I have a 2016 Arctic Cat 500 and recently noticed some oil leaking on the engine block to the right of the oil filter. It's near two metal lines going in and out of the engine block. I think one of the lines is called an engine oil line. I have a photo I'm going to try and attach. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to start tearing into the engine if I don't have to. I think maybe a gasket or something blew around one of these lines. The ATV runs fine otherwise. Doesn't overheat or anything.

• By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By 97kingquad
      Ok so I'm back lol 
      I got two arctic cat 300s that I am either trying to make one of the two or if possible I'll get them both running. I have a good start but I am struggling to find a wiring diagram that actually shows the connections.
      Both bikes were tore apart and some wiring was spliced and all screwed up so I have been tracing wires and redoing the connections. 

On one bike I have a neutral light and it will let the use e start to turn starter motor, thing is on that bike the motor is stuck engaged so when I pull the pull cord it's turning the starter motor as well. 
      On the other bike it is free and works as it should but I can't get the neutral indicator light to come on. Or any for that matter. I have been going through the fuses which all have power as well as the e start switch. 
      I'm wondering if anyone has come across some similar issues, I am checking the neutral switch tonight, I have been checking the wiring and comparing it to the bike that is working (in that sense) but both bikes are missing some things 
      I'm wondering if it is a better option to pull the good motor out and rebuild it then put it into the bike with the indicator lights working. But on that bike all the bushings and linkages are toast so there's a lot of work to either bike. I'd like to at least get the engine to fire up before I invest too much energy into swapping motors.
      So if anyone has some info or can send me in the direction of a good wiring diagram it would be much appreciated. Thanks 

• By Params_sweden
      Hi!
      I got my KLF300 running again with your help a couple of months ago, at that time it was the ignition coil that had failed. It has been in use since then without issues until two weeks ago.
      When the new issue showed I was going at about 10km/h and it suddenly slowed to a halt. I started it again after that with choke and I drove it 400 meters and parked. Next time it was really hard to start, and since it was low on gas I thought that was the problem. It didn't get any better with a full tank, so I assumed it was the cold weather, and adjusted the pilot slightly.
      After that it I actually got it started again with full choke and some slight gas, I drove about 300 meters and then it slowed down to a halt again. After that, it hasn't started again.
      The compression is 165psi. The spark has good intensity, the ATV has functioned before with the same spark "intensity"/light. I *assume* that it has gas as well, there is definitely gas on the spark plug when I remove it
      I have checked the carburetor slightly, the float works, diaphragm looks ok, but I haven't disassembled it to really look for dust and such in all the small places.
      My theory right now is that it might've been some dust in the gas tank that went into the system, it's just a theory
      I'm thankful for all the help and pointers I can get, don't hesitate

/ Pär, Sweden

• By Indiana-George
      Anybody know what Arctic Cat airbox components are compatible with Suzuki?
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content