Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Gunny

Backcountry Track Mounting Kit Install

I know none of you have these tracks, or if you do, you haven't said anything, but I made a video of installing the mounting kit, so for most, it's just FYI. Hope you enjoy it anyway ........ WHAT ???

• Like 2

Nice video and a great "How-To" for others who want to install tracks.

One comment, I noticed in the start of the video you have your machine suspended by the winch. This is not a good idea in case the winch brake gives out. I have had to use my winch to suspend my machine to work on it, but once winched, I use a few straps to hold it up and not rely on the winch to hold it up.

Mike

11 hours ago, mikeexplorer said:

Nice video and a great "How-To" for others who want to install tracks.

One comment, I noticed in the start of the video you have your machine suspended by the winch. This is not a good idea in case the winch brake gives out. I have had to use my winch to suspend my machine to work on it, but once winched, I use a few straps to hold it up and not rely on the winch to hold it up.

Mike

Noted ............

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gunny
      Here's a short video were I discuss the Apache Backcountry Tracks compared to my Tatou Tracks for where I live and my type of riding. I hope you enjoy the review !!

• By EagleAl
      '97 Bayou 300 4x4 KLF-300C, but not really brand or model specific.  I'm having trouble re-installing the Big Coil Spring in the recoil (pull rope) starter. I'm hoping someone knows an easy tip or trick.
      Thanks for all the help this forum has given me already! 
    • By Loran
      Hello all!!! I am a new 4 wheeler enthusiast!! I recently moved in with my future wife and ahe has a 2004 Suzuki ltz250 that has been sitting for a couple years behind her shed!! Since moving in I was able to get the new spark plug coil ordered and new battery and she actually fired up!! Just had a stuck float to unstuck and she runs great! Anyways, the left tire wabbles bad the axle is bent! We ordered a new one and I'm reaxhing out for any advice to put this in??? Looks like it might be able to just slide through the outer part? Or does this whole back end need torn down ???? Thank you and look forward to hearing from y'all!!!!

• By Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
      In this video, Jonathan checks and adjusts the valves clearances on a Honda Foreman 450. On this unit, the exhaust valve had excessive clearance.   Resurgence Small Engine Inc.      
    • By davefrombc
      This video  of BMW  engines being  manufactured in China very well  illustrates where  all  the  unskilled repetitive  jobs  have gone, and  why  they're not coming  back in America  or anywhere  else.  What  BMW  has  done   in  China  is  being repeated  by every  industry  everywhere. If it  can be  automated, it will  be and except  for  a  handful of  operators the only  people  employed  by those businesses  will  be  tradesmen maintaining  the robots.
      Education  and trades training is  far  more important today  than it  has  ever  been.