Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Jacob Blocker

2001 300ex carb swap

When i got my 300ex the carb was kinda wreaked, it had some sand in it that i got out, but the choke lever is melted off and the throttle sticks, what would be a good replacement, so far I have replaced the cdi with a non rev limted one and i am currently re building the engine with OEM parts/ Also i would rather not spend over $100 on the carb, but im fine with it being used if it works fine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 1985 honda fourtrax 250 shiftier sticks

i have a 1985 honda trx250 and i dont know what is wrong with it i think the centripetal clutch is'n engaging  

By Riley Haugen, in Honda ATV Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2007 2008 2009 Honda 300ex Service Repair Manual Trx300X Trx300EX ATV

View File 2007 2008 2009 Honda 300ex Service Repair Manual Trx300X Trx300EX ATV 2007 2008 2009 Honda 300ex Service Repair Manual Trx300X Trx300EX ATV Submitter Maggie Hall Submitted 11/28/2018 Category Honda ATV  

By Maggie Hall, in Honda ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2005 Suzuki King Quad 700 - Fan Replacement

The saga of the fan continues. The Pin attempt in the fan shaft failed.  I then moved on to trying to weld the fan hub to the fan shaft.  I took it for a run the weld broke.  Now it was truly F'ed.  To recap the dealer price, they want $400 + CND for a replacement fan assembly. I searched all sorts of after market places and no one carried one.  Ebay had some used ones but they were $120 USD + Conversion rate for something as old as what I have.  I went to Amazon and eventually settled on this.   amazon link   What I found... and was amazed... was that the fan mounted to the Suzuki fan assembly bracket.  I was prepared to manufacture my own mount conversions...  It also came with "Harpoon mounts" (nylon zip tie like things that go straight through the rad.   Anyways it mounted to the original bracket. It fit perfectly.  Cut the electrical plug off replaced it with the Suzuki... all good.  Let the quad heat up, thermo coupler kicked in the fan circuit, polarity was right... all was good....  Fan is under the circuit fuse rating.     so I finally have a solid fan solution.  $34 CND vs $400+ CND

By LMI, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • 1990 Yamaha Big Bear 350 - Throttle Cables

Hi, (Big Bear 350 4x4 1990 +- year, I am still looking for the VIN). Quad starts and runs and has 2 cables coming out of the throttle cable assembly one goes to the carb the other is not connected. Where should the unconnected cable be connected to ??? I have a service manual but can only find talk of "Throttle valve cable" and "Piston valve cable" I cannot see where the "piston valve cable connects. Any help especially with pictures would be good.

By quintain, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 14 replies
    • Crashed Polaris Sportsman - Throttle Position Sensor Error 520194-3

In this video, Jonathan looks at a crashed ATV with a throttle position sensor (TPS) error. Watch to see the importance of the sensor position. This Polaris 2009 Sportsman XP 550 was brought to the shop because the engine did not sound right after it was crashed. It arrived with error code 520194 - 3, which corresponds to abnormally high voltage values from the throttle position sensor. Upon inspection, the sensor is working correctly, but had been jarred out of position in the impact. Watch this video to see Jonathan demonstrate how to align the throttle position sensor and to see what happens when it is not quite where it is supposed to be.  

By Resurgence Small Engine Inc., in Polaris ATV Forum

• 1 reply
  • Similar Tagged Content