Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Finsdad

2005 Suzuki King 700 Fuel????

I have a 2005 Suzuki King 700 and just bought my son a CanAm DS70. My king runs fine, the DS is cold natured as crap. Im wondering what fuel you guys are running? Im thinking Im going to get the ethanol free gas, or run sea foam in the ethanol gas. I know that either should be better than straight 87 with ethanol. What says you?

I used to have a king quad 700 and always ran 93 octane in it as well as my yamaha grizzly now. 😁

• Like 1

What did you think of the King Quad?? The only other ATV I have owned is a Predator 500. Personally the King has tons more power. I have been going thru it and so far I like what Im finding

1 hour ago, Finsdad said:

What did you think of the King Quad?? The only other ATV I have owned is a Predator 500. Personally the King has tons more power. I have been going thru it and so far I like what Im finding

I loved my king quad but had to sell it when I got married because we needed the money. Ended up buying a yamaha grizzly a couple of years later for a good deal. Below is me on my king quad from the gallery section. That ATV would go through anything and had it up to 74 MPH in the snow on the roads during a storm.

I use regular 87 gas, during the riding season, every two or three tanks Ill add a dash of seafoam.

Winter time, my girl does not ride at all, so then I add sta-bil  for the winter in all our machines.

Mike

• Like 1

Added YMM info to topic title and moved to Suzuki forum.