Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

My only response to that is, how many championships has Honda won?

Back to the boots. I wear Fox trackers. They have mx sole but I like them. I also have a new pair of the AlpineStar low cut. They almost look like basket ball shoes.

So i rode for the first time with my thor quadrants the other night and i gotta say they are gonna take some getting used to. I was ridin my mans quad and i just couldnt get my foot under the shifter. When we put my quad back together i think im definantly gonna have to move the shifter up some.

So i rode for the first time with my thor quadrants the other night and i gotta say they are gonna take some getting used to. I was ridin my mans quad and i just couldnt get my foot under the shifter. When we put my quad back together i think im definantly gonna have to move the shifter up some.

trust me you'll get used to it...i use the steel tip of the boot to shift my gears ...took a little getting used to but once you get the boots broken in you'll be fine..they are pretty stiff when there brand spank...:laugh:

I had to move my shifter up a bit...I have the same boots...the black ones. It takes some time to get used to but you'll be fine :) Moving the shifter was a BIG help for me though.

If you wet them down and walk around in em some before you ride with em it will help in the break in.....once you break em in and get used to them I bet you will be able to leave the shifter in the normal position.

well that's something I didn't think of trying.....wish I woulda new that to starttttt :) Hopefully after a full season of racing, my boots are finally going to get as comfortable as they can be...just don't try to run in them...especially up a flight of stairs.....

bad things happen when you do:confused::goofy::embarrassed::biglaugh:

We have one place that we ride at where all of the trails start off of a creekbed.....I always plan a weekend trip there whenever I get a new pair of boots...the first day I will stay back at the camp walking up and down the creekbed while the family is riding and they will be good to go for the next day. I know of a few folks that will wear a new pair of boots in the shower a few times before they ride with em on.

wow what an interesting bit of info....i never knew that doing any of that would help loosen them up. i really wish i had. and i might even try some of that now a year later.

great tips!!!