Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Ajmboy

1986-2006 Kawasaki Bayou 300 Service Manual

1986-2006 Kawasaki Bayou 300 Service Manual

This service manual is for a 1986-2006 Kawasaki Bayou 300. This is an externally hosted file by url.

This is from post:

Credit goes to @oxidized_black 

Adding to downloads library.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PeiFamily
      Just picked up a 2001 Kawasaki KLF300-C13 Bayou 300 4X4, the clutch seems to be slipping then catches.  After a few minutes of test driving it, it lost all gears. It sounds and feels like it shifts, but nothing.. It just sits there and can even be pushed in any gear just like it was in neutral.
      I was in 2nd gear when it died completely.
      Would a slipping clutch cause that or is there something else I should check out first? I pulled the clutch adjustment plate off to give that a try, but the 12mm nut will turn, but the bolt is seized to the washers.
      It smokes a bit and was thinking about putting rings in it, but unsure now if something major is wrong.
      I got this and a KLF 400 as a package deal and drove this about one mile before this happened. (This one wouldn't start when I picked it up and was bought as is so I was unaware of any clutch slipping issues).
      Thanks!
    • By Ajmboy
      This service manual is for a 1986-2006 Kawasaki Bayou 300. This is an externally hosted file by url.
      This is from post:
      Credit goes to @oxidized_black 
      Adding to downloads library.
    • By Si Ricketts
      Hopefully this should be a quick.  I'm just replacing Primary and secondary clutches on my Bayou / KLF300 4x4.
      The centrifugal clutch was totally shot so decided to change both the bell and centrifugal assembly. 
      When I took it apart the centrifugal clutch retaining nut was loose 😒 so it’s obviously been apart before.
      Putting it back together I've noticed that the bell has a 1mm endfloat.  The inside shim is in place, I've checked the thickness is correct 0.8mm and everything is as it should be. I've tried putting the original clutch parts back in and it’s the same. 
      So the obvious question, is this endfloat normal?
      Thanks in advance guys.