Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Samuel Jerome Morris

1993 300 Bayou wont fire

I have a friends 300 Bayou in my garage that I can't get to fire ! I have changed pickup coil ,stator , coil, CDI , plug, rectifier,checked the fuses and wiring , the switches . Could the Magnito be bad ? Any ideas ? I need HELP ! Lol

So you checked and there is no spark, correct? You pulled the plug and tested while cranking?

Yes I have a spark tester on the wire and have tried putting the plug on it also no spark . But with the key on I have 12 v when I check the plug with a test light also on both sides of the coil . I have also checked the coil with the key off no 12 v but when I checked it to see if it was ground it shows it is grounded on both sides with the key off . So 12v on ground when off . I checked the kill switch it's ok the switch ok took the wires out of the tape all check ok . I am stumped !