Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Ajmboy

Kazuma Dingo 150 and 250 Owners Manual

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Ajmboy
      Kazuma Dingo 150 and 250 Owners Manual
    • By jann
      My brother and I are really into quads
      I picked up this Kazuma for free and we are going to quadzilla it using a FJ 1100 engine from an auction bike we got at copart
      it's now 7 inches wider and 8 inches longer
      we know it was a 150 from the obviously cheezy reverse handle sticking up on the right but we cannot figure out what year it is or if it was a redcat, falcon or dingo so we can order a tank and plastic
      any ideas???
    • By lomafa
      It has spark, compression, gas, new cdi box, coil, alt, ignition switch but still wont start! The handlebar starter button doesn't work most times. Sprayed starter fluid - still nothing. Shift indicator lights up & horn works. I can't figure out why this just wont start. Any advice and I'm all ears.
    • By spmbro
      I have a spark im getting fuel and air it was running like a week ago it caught on fire cause the gas line came off the carb. then I cranked it back up it ran good the next day it wouldn't start and no spark I changed the cdi box now I have a spark, I cut the blk/wht wire coming from the cdi box I don't think it jumped timing cause I been riding it. I do have a yellow wire it goes 3 diferent ways I think but 1 way is not hooked up I think it went to my rear kill switch. Does anyone have wiring diagram for a 2007 kazuma meerkat 50cc I have been on the web or days and cant find one please help.