Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Tony Amato

2008 Polaris Outlaw 90 CC electrical system question

I recently bought a 2008 Polaris 90cc outlaw for my daughter it only needed a few things like a carburetor and a transmission shaft which I fixed with ease. The headlights on this vehicle are dim so I bought a aftermarket set of headlights also a  small winch does anyone know if the stator puts out enough voltage to run these extra accessories do they sell a stator that puts out higher amps? I would appreciate any help that you guys should give me

Are those aftermarket lights led or just upgraded bulbs with higher output? Have you tested your stator output and voltage regulator? I

I don’t think your lights will have any issues weather led or incandescent, the winch in any bike however puts a huge draw on the battery and could also burn the stator out if pushed too hard ie runnning the winch too long especially with a load on it. 

I would change the lights and hold off on the winch. 

Hi ; I been having a problem figuring out if theres a special way the transmission gears on my daughters 08 Polaris outlaw 90 {Automatic Trans} I put  it all together and the gears all mesh  correctly it goes into all gears F/N/R but when I try to put the shifter into the  shift gate it will only go into foward and neutral  because the travel is shorter  is a certain way the gears are set ?  I would apprieciate any help you guys can give to me, it rides  perfectly but w/o the shift gate attached im afraid I'll be rebuilding the thans sooner than I think        

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.