Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

YamahaGrizzly

Yamaha Grizzly getting stuck

Another great video! I corrected the embed within the post. Basically I opened your video in youtube by clicking on your link and then just copied the url in the browser into your post and it automatically embedded. If its not embedding for you, try pasting the url again or copy the exact youtube url. 😉

Now that is a lot of mud! 😆 iI applaud you for even trying to go through that stuff. The water looks like fun also 😛

Certainly a hats off for attempting that one. we do mostly trail ridding I am getting to old to dig out machines lol.

On 7/14/2018 at 6:01 PM, Doug Davis said:

Certainly a hats off for attempting that one. we do mostly trail ridding I am getting to old to dig out machines lol.

hahaha youll never be to old! it's all about a little winch work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Bits & Clips !!

Put a few clips of various vids together ... I hope a couple of them make you smile !! [ame] [/ame]...

By Gunny, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 2 replies
    • Some Can-Am Rid'in Video Clips

Put this short video together using part of several video's I've already uploaded in the past. But this time I've changed some things up try'in to make it more interesting. This is actually like three video's in one. The first section shows some photo's & I used the sound track I used on another video that looks a like this one. The middle section, also uses the same tunes in a like video, however, I've changed a few of the clips and sequences up. The final second of video's I changed the tune to a fun time playful type tune which makes me laugh every time I watch it. Now, the video on Youtube is blocked in Germany, so I've added a Vimeo link if there are any members from that country or if anyone has a problem watch'in the Youtuber version. Make sure you watch it in 1080p on Youtube & Vimeo shows it in HD automatically. Hope you all enjoy it !! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns5ivnadXms]23 Jun 2013 Rid'in My Can Am Video Clips - YouTube[/ame] And at Vimeo .... [ame] [/ame]...

• 7 replies
    • Rid'in Fun Clips

Alrighty ... can't go rid'in (taking my dad to the doc for a few days) ... but I can put some rid'in clips together. I also wanted to try out some things with keyframing, shadow affects, etc ... and I’ve been work’in on this video for a couple days. Surprising how much time this crap takes. So I hope you enjoy the short video !! :seeyac: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CUjpWkbGoU]Rid'in Fun Clips - YouTube[/ame] ...

• 2 replies
    • Track'in Video Clips

I wanted to try out a new transition style. So I put a small video together of some of the track'in video clips so far for this 2012 - 2013 Season. This new process is pretty time consuming … it took me about 3 hrs to put together this 4 1/2 minute video. Not sure I’ll use this transition method a lot, but who knows … I kinda like it. I think there are 4 instances of it ... where it “Flickers” between clips. Hope you enjoy the video. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAvD7HYpuvw]2012-2013 Track Season Clips So Far - YouTube[/ame] ...

• 6 replies
    • Chased by the police yesterday

I have about 500 acres behind my house that is state land and have been riding on the property for the last 18 years. I know pretty much all the cops that patrol it and have always pulled over to talk with them. They have always been really nice guys. Well about 3 months ago while riding one the fire roads there was this new cop pulled over in a Jeep and I pulled up to him to talk and he jumped out with his hand on his gun and told me to get off my quad. After I got my helmet off and he saw I was in my 40's he just told me not to ride by the state run hospital and to be on my way. Well yesterday I went for a quick ride and as I broke into this one field (nowhere near the hospital) I looked off to my left and saw this Police Jeep coming right at me at a high rate of speed, for a second I was going to just pull over to talk and I saw it was this same cop and there was no way he was going to be able to stop without hitting me so I hit the throttle and made this quick right and than a quick left onto another trail off this field. Well when I turned back to look he was bearing down on me trying to run me down. I than just hit the throttle hard blasted into a small swamp area and flew through the trails. I looked back and he never made it through the swamp. I made it back home but I had to take a bunch of different trails to get there and I was on High Alert waiting for this nut case cop to come flying out and mow me down. I called a cop friend of mine when I got home and he told me that this cop was kicked out of another police dept. because he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic and he is just finishing his time at the state run hopital until he retires. I just hope he retires soon

By Muskynut, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 16 replies