Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Stephen Parrish

Looking for someone to ride with near uwharrie or Denton NC

Looking for someone to ride with near uwharrie or Denton NC. Have a 2014 trx 450 and places to ride near my house just nobody with ATVs to ride with.

IMG_20180616_145125.jpg

IMG_20180511_192002.jpg

IMG_20180616_145105.jpg

PANO_20180616_145138.jpg

15291785932957690478195016587876.jpg

• Like 1

Looking for someone to ride with near uwharrie or Denton NC. Have a 2014 trx 450 and places to ride near my house just nobody with ATVs to ride with.

Great pictures! I added the locations into your topic title and also moved this topic it into out regional forums. You can check out the member map and reach out to any member 

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

You can also use search and look by location. Go to 

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.
 and use Member Search and put in the area and how far away. You'll then see what members are in the area.

One more thing you could do if you want to get some people riding near you, you could start your own club on here for your area. You may get members joining and then you can coordinate. Visit 

Always thought it would be fun to take the kids riding at Uhawrie but I have never been myself. Is it an area for novice teenagers or should it be avoided?

Doesn’t sound like a good environment for novice teens. Thanks for the info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk