Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Stitch196369

New member with kazuma

Hello all thanks for the add. I just got a Kazuma 150cc on a partial trade. Its all tore apart for paint but I'm a little suspicious about that. Could use a manual to reassemble and mor than likely do some repairs too. 

• Like 1

Yes, I just got a "new to me" Kazuma 250 cougar and hoping someone has a manual for it.  You can't find anything online for this.

Hello I'm Orv538 I'm also new in this forum, I have a few quads,but 2 of them need serious work,05 I believe its Kazuma 150cc gy6 engine KZM157MQJ F/N/R  ,07 Panther hd2 110cc ,2 -2012 Kandi 110cc and an Eton txl 50cc impulse that I'm gonna do a big bore kit soon,I'll be placing photos soon as I can,always working and no time for working on my stuff, but that's just life for some of us,it says here I need to post in order for me to download a manual, I lost count of my post,hopefully soon I can download the manual, thanks

20190102_164402.jpg

20181230_154005.jpg

20181111_170802.jpg

Welcome to Quadcrazy brother. What’s yiur game plan ? You going to try to build one bike from a few ? Fix em all ?

• Thanks 1

Welcome to Quadcrazy brother. What’s yiur game plan ? You going to try to build one bike from a few ? Fix em all ?
I'm fixing all of them.... and my newest addition is the 2005 Kazuma Falcon 150cc just given to me couple days ago, I fix my friends gokarts and mini bikes,and I take whatever from his yard,so there's 2 of the Kazumas but I'm making 1 obviously, as far as I know there's 2 engines exactly the same, and best of all it has 2 good wiring harnesses which for some miracle they have not been chopped up,so now I'm preparing for this project, but I need to work minor stuff on the other ones,and I need a new harness for a Panther HD2 110cc, which I ordered through "Shopatvpartsonline" but they are a bogus company, they're fake,stole my money,but the Kazumas I have something good for that one,sand blaster,welder,engine rebuild,powdercoat frame,paint the plastics,new tires&rims etc.... I'll post as I go in my progress... thanks for the warm welcome brother!!! Because We're #QUADCRAZYaf48612a3b5eaa4b1d278b206ebb269e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yeah they are,I'm going to rebuild and powder coat this bad boy...I already have 90% of the parts,just a few more and its GO!!! Time.... my powder coating machine is in as well,just waiting for the powder now....and I'll keep disassembling this bad boy....I'll take pictures of the process to post the transformation...the Before and After...

Try knmparts.com. they have a bunch of useful stuff for the gy6 motors. All different sizes too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1