Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BRoth82

1995 Yamaha Big Bear 350 or 1987 Honda 350D

I'm looking at both of these ATV's they are both in good condition.  I'll mainly be using them to pull around my utility trailer around my yard, as well as moving my boat in and out of my storage shed.  With both in the same condition what would make you buy one over the other? 

Thanks

So far the 1987 Big Bear I bought was worth the money. Hope to have it for a long time.

1 minute ago, Darrinster said:

So far the 1987 Big Bear I bought was worth the money. Hope to have it for a long time.

I was going to say 1995 big bear which you have in the topic title because it's newer but you just updated the topic with a 1987 big bear. So it's a 1987?

1 minute ago, Ajmboy said:

I was going to say 1995 big bear which you have in the topic title because it's newer but you just updated the topic with a 1987 big bear. So it's a 1987?

My Big Bear is an 1987 I don't think they changed much.

I didn't update the title, I was looking at a 1995 big bear 350 or a 1987 honda 350D.  But now I found a 2000 yamaha Kodiak 400. For a little more than the big bear.  So I might go that route instead.

The Big Bear or Kodiak would be my first pick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• ATV Trailer Dump Cart

Who has an atv trailer for their ride? A dump cart. I've seen them at home depot and sears for tractors, which can be used for atvs. I've also seen them online. Just wondering who has one and how do you like it. If you have one, please include brand, price, place of purchase, photo (if available) and what you use it for mostly. Thanks.

By Ajmboy, in ATV Trailers, Haulers, and Attachments

• 9 replies
    • STOLEN ATV: Stolen Trailer, Racing 4wheeler, and Dirtbike

2017 Carry On trailer, 2008 Honda TRX450R, 2007 Yamaha YZ250F all stolen from apartment complex parking lot.
      At some point between September 1 and September 16, my trailer, my 4wheeler, and my husbands dirtbike were stolen from our apartment complex. Pleasssse reach out if you see any of the trio 🙂 The post Stolen Trailer, Racing 4wheeler, and Dirtbike appeared first on Stolen 911. View the full article

By StolenATV, in Stolen ATVs

• 2 replies
    • ATV/Trailer package for sale

2003 Bombardier Outlander 400 4x4 ATV. Low hours/low miles.  Very good condition. With front/rear bumpers, padded seat cover, rear storage bag & electric winch with Kevlar cable. New battery, recent pro carb rebuild. Runs great. Electric start. Pull start needs repair.  2004 Compliment aluminum trailer w/wood deck. Built in aluminum ramps and spare tire. Fits 2 quads & 1 dirt bike. Has removable wheel chock for dirt bike/motorcycle. Low mileage. Very good condition.   Asking $3100 for both. Located in Long Island, NY. 

By libobg, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 3 replies
    • Reviving a 2000 Big Bear From Storage

I have a 2000 Big Bear 400 4x2 that has been sitting since about 2005. It has been inside, so it still looks very good. Bike was low hours and ran great before it was parked. I plan to change the engine oil and filter, differential oil, battery, fuel lines, fuel filter, drain and clean the fuel tank and rebuild the carburetor before I even try to start it. Is there anything else I should do? I don't want to cause any damage before I even get the thing running again. Thanks.   Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk    

By Claytonsdad, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 14 replies
    • Jumping Jack Trailer

Picked up one of these this year to improve our riding and camping. Its a jumping jack trailer which can haul quads or other stuff on the deck, and then opens up into a nice sized tent. We have used it four times so far and really like it. There is even room inside to store gear with the tent down which really saves on packing. The model we have hauls two machines. but they have other larger ones and one size smaller.   Mike  

By mikeexplorer, in ATV Trailers, Haulers, and Attachments

• 32 replies