Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hey guys and gals new member here from MN.  I have owned and worked on a few ATV's so I'll try to contribute where I can.

Here's a list of ATV's I've had

199?'s Honda 300 fourtrax 4x4

1998 Honda 450S foreman 4x4

2005 Polaris 700 EFI 4x4

1996 Polaris trailboss 250 2x4

2001 Honda Recon 250 2x4

• Like 1

On 7/13/2018 at 12:08 PM, BRoth82 said:

Hey guys and gals new member here from MN.  I have owned and worked on a few ATV's so I'll try to contribute where I can.

Here's a list of ATV's I've had

199?'s Honda 300 fourtrax 4x4

1998 Honda 450S foreman 4x4

2005 Polaris 700 EFI 4x4

1996 Polaris trailboss 250 2x4

2001 Honda Recon 250 2x4

Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

Well I can add another wheeler to the list.  I just picked up a 2000 yamaha kodiak 400 4x4.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2005 Yamaha Bruin 250 2wd No Spark

Hello all,

I registered on this site because I just purchased a new to me 2005 Yamaha Bruin 250 2wd. This seems to be the only place to get diagrams so I'm hoping I can download them sooner or later. The guy I bought it from said it had no spark. And it truly does not have spark...lol

I haven't looked into much on it. Looks like he replaced the ignition switch and the stator. I'm thinking CDI box but I want to check the coil first.

I look forward to helping others out on the electrical end of the world. I am an ASE certified automotive electrical technician. If it's 12v, I can usually figure it out.

By BradF80, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 8 replies
    • 2007 Polaris Hawkeye 300 Clutch Slipping?

My Hawkeye runs great just wont pull could this be the breaking clutch or the drive clutch thanks for any help

By Steve Howard, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 9 replies
    • 2014 honda foreman 500 runs rough

Hi guys new to the forum. I have a 2014 honda foreman 500. It started to lose power and misfire eventually stalls. It's hard to restart. When it does start it will stall when hitting the throttle. Smells like its getting fuel. I drained and put new fuel in tank but still same issue. I check for codes and have a code29 IAVC circuit. I'm pretty sure I set this code when I drained the tank. I disconnected it when I removed fuel line from injector. I used the fuel pump to drain the last couple ounces out of tank and also to check fuel volume. I did clear the code but have to ride it around property to see if it or any other code generates. I'm thinking an ignition issue. I was wondering if anyone else out there has had a similar problem with their foreman. I realize its hard to fix something without being in front of it but any advise would be appreciated. Thanks  

By DJAMES999, in Honda ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • 1984 Honda TRX200 Service Manual

View File 1984 Honda TRX200 Service Manual 1984 Honda TRX200 Service Manual Submitter oxidized_black Submitted 12/14/2016 Category Honda ATV  

By oxidized_black, in Honda ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Polaris Sportsman 450 headlight mod

I am trying to figure out a way to make my high beam include the 2 front lights that come on in low beam mode. As it sits now I need to use the low beam to see the trail in front of me but can't see far ahead. On high beam I can see ahead but miss most of the trail right in front of me. Does anyone know of a kit that would mate the two front lights to the main headlight on high beam ? 

By kgard, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 6 replies