Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery. Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.
Couple of quick points:
1. the Odyssey, or FL350R. This was 30 years ahead of it's time. Fast as greased owl crap, reliable, stupid fun. Never took off. Fast forward to the RAZR which was just replicating the FL350R. What would Honda have done with it if it took off in '85?
2. Everything about the ATC. Reliable, good power for small displacement, easy to work on, simple front to back, still running 30 years later. My son's 185s is 36 years old and outran a 400 Big Bear the other day until it ran out of gearing and the Big Bear caught it around 50 mph. I can dig a 110 out of the weeds and as long as it has a little compression, I'll make it run in 2 days for about $20. Can't do that with a Yamaha 225.
3, 1981 250R. What happens if you stick a CR250 2 stroke in a trike? Yeah, a death machine. Then by '85 the 250R had a 6 speed and would do 70 from the factory. Death Machine +2. The 250R gave birth to the trike racing circuit.
4. The ATC 70. Small, quiet and reliable. Just never took off. Gave birth to the entire small displacement chinese quad market.
5. 82 200ES - first Big Red. The BR single handedly created the UTV market as we see it today in the Ranger, Mule, etc.
6. The ENTIRE chinese quad market in front of us today came from expired Honda patents from the 80's.
7. 300 fourtrax. By far the most coveted 4x4 in the market right now, absolutely indestructible. Pick one up a couple of years old, stick massive wheels and tires on it, and you have a mud machine. Kinda like the Polaris or Can Am...but reliable. And cheap.
To be fair, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawa, all picked their game up along the way and make good ATV's. I'll leave the Polaris/CanAm discussion for another day. While Polaris gave birth to the automatic, the reliability issues of both still exist today. While great ATV's, I don't consider them any more than specialty machines.
or debate...whichever is easier.
STOLEN ATV: Stolen Red 2017 Honda Pioneer 700-4 deluxe and Gray multi-colored 2019 50cc Polaris OutlawBy StolenATV
Red Honda Pioneer 700 side x side and child’s Polaris outlaw 50cc both on black Echo ATV trailer stolen 12:30 pm Last Night 10/14/19 from S Garfield St and Mississippi, in Denver, CO seen going south from 1100 block. . I have reported this information to the police. Suspect Vehicle Black Power Ram Truck w/ NY plates
The post Stolen Red 2017 Honda Pioneer 700-4 deluxe and Gray multi-colored 2019 50cc Polaris Outlaw appeared first on STOLEN 911.
View the full article
Attention! Stolen! From a deployed soldier on independence day! 2014 Honda Foreman 500 and 2003 Yamaha 660 Raptor. Please spread the word in helping find them. A report was filed with Franklin County as well.
The post 2003 Yamaha 660 Raptor and 2014 Honda Foreman 500 appeared first on STOLEN 911.
View the full article
By Tiffany Rowland
I recently purchased an 07 Honda sportrax and when I was checking the spark plug I saw the boot was ripped nearly in half. When I removed the plug it was blackened and covered in oil. How can I thoroughly clean the plug hole and remove any debris that is in there? Is there a small tube like vacuum or something of the sort made for stuff like this? The machine my dentist has would be perfect, maybe they do rentals! 😁
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.