Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Chase Cook
      Hi I have a 1991 Honda trx200d type 2 ATV and need to know how to adjust the valves on there. The valve adjustments are on the side of the head and looked up videos in there is no videos at all on how to adjust them. I'm taking the head back off to adjust the timing because it's making good spark and getting gas but it's not firing, trying to start but I'm thinking it's because of the adjustments are way out of  line. And I didn't take a picture of how they were before I took the head off.
    • By bellssn690
      Hello all. I'm a new owner of a like-new 2013 Rancher. I'm hoping to get enough information to keep/maintain my new atv. It's in great condition but I've noticed that it wants to die after running great for a while and I come to a stop. It's like it chokes itself out. Not sure why but it'll start up again but it's in such nice shape I want to make sure I keep it that way. Thanks for any advice and help in advance.
    • By JacobSlabach
      recently picked up some project bikes off CL for cheap.  got a honda fourtrax (the ancient 4x4 kind with the straight axle in the front as well as the rear and a back-up kick-start)  plastics are crap, but my goal is to get running like a champ and patch the plastics up and sell to one of my many friends that want a reliable 4x4 for dirt cheap and doesnt care what it looks like.
      so the former owner says it needs carb rebuilt, but its sat for 3+ years since so who knows.  things I see:  carb is missing (he gave me a box of parts along with the bike), engine turns over and feels good with kick-start, brakes need work, battery missing (That always puts me off, cause then I know most likely someone's been tampering with the electrical.
    • By Gary Patch
      hi have really old Honda 4x4 how do I find out model no  etc as need new starter motor think its 350 cc but not sure thanks in advance
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      We have a new picture section and encourage everyone to upload their ATV photos. Looking for some suggestions on our categories. We used some of the old categories that we had. Currently you can upload photos to the different categories without creating an album, or you can create as many albums as you like to organize your photos.
      Currently the categories are:
      Crazy ATV Photos
      Show Off Your ATV
      Group ATV Photos
      ATV Scenic Rides
      Sport ATV Photos
      Utility ATV Photos
      Thinking we need:
      ATV Riding Spots
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/gallery/
    • By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By GOODY37
      I have a 99 kawasaki prairie 300 4 wheeler that was stolen from me, and i recently got it back. It had been hot wired, and ignition busted out. I need to know what are the color of the wires that connect to the ignition switch? Thanks in advance.
    • By Ken7237
      I have tried all the vin decoders and nothing. I just picked this Kawasaki 250 three wheeler today and I am trying to find all the info on it I can and plus ware to find parts for it. Its hard to do when you don't even know the year. I sure would be thankful for any help anyone can give me Thanks ken7237:biggrin:
    • By javydiaz
      I have this 4 wheeler that I am building and i have encountered a problem.
      The 4 wheeler will not move!
      I am a beginner to all of this.
      The clutch over inside is rotating but the chain is not moving; I already replaced the clutch it is brand new.
      The clutch overheats and it starts to shoot out smoke.
      Is this a clutch problem? Am I using the wrong type of clutch?
      The clutch is a Max-Torque 3/4 in. bore and 10 teeth.
      Or is the Engine too small? Is the 4 wheeler to heavy?
      Im using a Briggs and Stratton 3 hp 127 cc 3600 rpm
      Here are some pictures of the clutch and the engine.
      4 wheeler clutch and engine pictures by javydiaz - Photobucket