Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Who thinks T.V. really stinks anymore?

Other than all types of racing on tv, I think 80% of todays shows are total crap. Writers on strike. what a joke. Fire them, because there work really sucks.Bring back Coach, Home Improvement, Hardcastle & McCormack , Thursday Night Thunder, and etc.

Put some ATV shows on regular TV, to keep people like me from getting bored! For crying out loud!!! Speed channel could show more for us ATVers!Sorry, Had to vent again! I mean Spike claims to be for guys. Where are all the @#$%&*?!@#$%$%@! Atv shows.

Fisher's ATV World is on cable....Optimum/Cablevision.

The Outdoor Channel...Channel 407 in my area (Hudson Valley/Orange County, NY)

Fisher's is coming out with another show too...Fisher's Outdoor Adventures.

You can also buy all their shows on DVD.

Fisher's ATV World - Welcome

Fuel TV (Channel 403) has some MX/FMX stuff...

I like Insane Cinema: The Great Ride Open

Bunch of pro FMX'ers going balls-out on natural terrain

out west....sick sh*t....

Tom D

I watched an episode of the old transformers cartoon with my buddy the other day. Wow, what a difference.

My old roomie turned me on to Transformers...he had a CLOSET full of the action figures.....

And, he turned me on to Thundercats.....

I was so hoping Cheetara would do a centerfold one day....

*sigh*

Tom "I'm way to friggen' old for this' D

I remember all those shows. How about the Bionic man and the Bionic woman . Also the bionic German shepard.

And who could forget Andre the Giant AND Ted Cassidy as Bigfoot...

Man...that was some actin' back in the day.....

Went through puberty when Stephanie Powers guest starred as an alien in a skin-tight Lycra jumpsuit in the Bigfoot episodes...

~~drool~~

Tom D

How about Rawhide, Gun Smoke , Bonanza, Lone Ranger, The Incredable Hulk, Knight Rider, Hunter ( made for Tv Dirty Harry) , and old school real NASCAR , instead of the current crybabycar. Also Godzilla movies and cartoons. I miss the old black and white monster movies.I miss good old ROCK music. This new crap of screaming and beating your head on a dumpster is a bunch of crap. I can play better music after eating at an all you can eat chilli cook off. How about when MTV and all them video channels used to play videos.

Stop it! I'm going to start crying in my decaf!!!!

Man...Saturday mornings....Channels 5, 9 and 11...Godzilla and horror movies galore!

You want videos? VH1 Classic...some really good stuff at times....screw MTV now....

I have to admit that I do like some of the new stuff...but I do agree....those lead singers that scream and grunt make my bowels shiver.....

-TD

How about Rawhide, Gun Smoke , Bonanza, Lone Ranger, The Incredable Hulk, Knight Rider, Hunter ( made for Tv Dirty Harry) , and old school real NASCAR , instead of the current crybabycar. Also Godzilla movies and cartoons. I miss the old black and white monster movies.I miss good old ROCK music. This new crap of screaming and beating your head on a dumpster is a bunch of crap. I can play better music after eating at an all you can eat chilli cook off. How about when MTV and all them video channels used to play videos.