Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

George Henry

Me riding my 85 ATC 200X in 2008

Mud Season 2008 Episode 1. 

I just found another ten year old video I made.  There was a good amount of snow for April.  It's me riding the Stagecoach trail with too much snow for my tires.  I was surprised how far I got going uphill.  I think I got about a half a mile up. 

Link: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylBmeDrZY9o 

Edited by George Henry

• Similar Topics

• By crochet homemade
      I have bought a 1996 suzuki king quad 300 and I have noticed that it smokes but I have put oil in it and plenty of gas had to fix shifter bc the nuts and bolts came out somewhere. I have had to replace the wire for the starter but now when I try to start it it wont idle at all and when it does run it smokes really bad like a whitish blue I guess, and it likes to stall a lot. So anybody can help me out please and thank you

10000000_310855426253462_714534016610467840_n.mp4
    • By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      Ladies...do you ride with other women or mostly men? If you had your choice...who would you ride with and why?
    • By natche
      Long story short, I purchased an 86 or 87  ( the last year made) 250sx aTC about 5 years ago.  It was in pretty good original condition.  A friend helped me clean the tank, carb etc and it started right up.  I drove it around a few times and that was about that.  It is located in Northern California at a friend’s place and I reside in southern Ca about 500 miles away. 
      I’m debating going up and retrieving it but I kind of have too many projects to really enjoy it.  My rebuild on my 64 Land Rover is gonna tank space and priority.
      i was wondering approx value of it as well as if it’s worth transporting down to Southern Ca for a larger market/better price?? If I remember correctly, everything is in pretty good shape, may need new toilets soon. 
      thoughts ?  I appreciate the input.

• By Gunny
      Yeah Buddy, another Great Day on the snow ... Hope you enjoy the video ....