Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

George Henry

Me riding my 85 ATC 200X in 2008

Mud Season 2008 Episode 1. 

I just found another ten year old video I made.  There was a good amount of snow for April.  It's me riding the Stagecoach trail with too much snow for my tires.  I was surprised how far I got going uphill.  I think I got about a half a mile up. 

Link: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylBmeDrZY9o 

Edited by George Henry

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Here's a great video that illustrates Honda's 2019 ATV lineup. You've got the TRX90X, TRX250X, FourTrax Recon, FourTrax Rancher, FourTrax Foreman, FourTrax Rincon, and Foreman Rubicon ATVs.

• By Ajmboy
      Pretty good video on the history of Suzuki ATVs if you are interested in some ATV education. Starts off from when three wheelers were the norm.
      Suzuki, A company with about 100 years of manufacturing history is company built on bold innovation and the courage to push forward with new ideas. One of these new ideas was created in 1983, when Suzuki invented the first four wheeled ATV and introduced it to the world. At the time three-wheeled ATVs were the norm, and Suzuki’s four-wheeled ATV the LT-125 created an al-new vehicle category and literally changed the industry.

• By StolenATV
      New plastic fenders few scratches extended rear end nerf bars
      The post Stolen Honda ATV Quad appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By 4tracker
      So many things can go wrong, while out riding, even when with others, when getting away from the group! Try to always ride with at least one other person! If your over 50 and ride alone let me know, I'll try to go with you. I know the trails pretty good, up north, around St Helen, Mi. or I'll try to try areas of the state your more accustom to. I know its too cold now, but spring will be here before you can blink an eye lol
      I can ride with the slowest dude in the pack, to WOT! Get in touch before season starts for more inf. Thanks, Steve

• By gutthooked
      What kinda of gear does everyone wear in the winter season to keep warm and safe?