Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

George Henry

Me riding my 85 ATC 200X in 2008

Mud Season 2008 Episode 1. 

I just found another ten year old video I made.  There was a good amount of snow for April.  It's me riding the Stagecoach trail with too much snow for my tires.  I was surprised how far I got going uphill.  I think I got about a half a mile up. 

Link: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylBmeDrZY9o 

Edited by George Henry

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 4tracker
      I'll keep looking/asking until I find someone that's in same boat, or atv as I'm in lol Well maybe not the exact same atv, any atv would be ok lol
      Riding skills from slow poke to flat WOT is fine with me, as long as were out there in Gods country!! Get in touch before the season starts to get acquainted before hand! Thanks, Steve

• By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By Quadtriumph
      Was looking for people to tell me some of the better trails around provo? Maybe meet up and ride. Thanks
    • By verve
      Does anybody know of some great experienced rider trails in SW Idaho? I ride all the places everbody knows about, but I am looking for a new awesome trail to ride.
    • By schroedz
      Hello there, I am new to the atv scene and curious where in BC (specifically Fraser Valley) You can ride?