Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

George Henry

Me riding my 85 ATC 200X in 2008

Mud Season 2008 Episode 1. 

I just found another ten year old video I made.  There was a good amount of snow for April.  It's me riding the Stagecoach trail with too much snow for my tires.  I was surprised how far I got going uphill.  I think I got about a half a mile up. 

Link: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylBmeDrZY9o 

Edited by George Henry

• Similar Topics

• By Rich1028
      Video from Leota Michigan on our Honda 400's
      5-30-2020
      Was A nice Afternoon.

• By Red1
      Anyone know a good place for parts/plastics? I've seen junk for sale on eBay and overpriced. 

I need the left side cover (triangle plastic) for my 1985 250es

• By dirtjunkie85
      Just wanted everyones opinon on riding glove I do long desert races and none of the glove i have wore seem to hold up really good they always wear fast and dont do much to prevent blisters any advice thanks.
    • By Randy1951
      Quad starts fine and revs fine in my back yard. On a test ride it falters badly. No power. I have cleaned and rebuilt the carb, cleaned the fuel tank, installed new fuel filter, changed fuel line and cleaned the air filter. Any help would be appreciated.