Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Debbie Jim Mills

2019 500 Suzuki king quad

Just picked up my new quad from dealership. Drove it onto truck felt for brush guard to touch front of bed. There isn't one.  Asked dealer. Says they don't come with one have to order it. They looked it up not available for at least 30 to 90 days. Winch mounting plate either. Been riding suzuki's since 1973. So i guess it will have to sit in garage till accessories are available. This is my fourth Suzuki ATV they all came with brush guards. Can't even imagine the damage you could get without it. 

Congrats on the new King Quad! Post some picture, would love to see it. I'm a fan of king quads, had one a few years back. As far as parts, sometimes when they are the latest model year, parts go fast.

Did you ever get your brush guard? I just bought a 2019 King Quad, with no brush guard , or winch, made me kind of hesitate buying it honestly but i had 2 Suzukis previous. Taking the cheap there and running up service fees are making this the last suzuki i ever get

4 hours ago, Edcl54 said:

Did you ever get your brush guard? I just bought a 2019 King Quad, with no brush guard , or winch, made me kind of hesitate buying it honestly but i had 2 Suzukis previous. Taking the cheap there and running up service fees are making this the last suzuki i ever get

Congrats on your 2019, post some pics! I'm a fan of king quads 😋

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Shane Pillar
      Talk about what kind of atv you have and what you do with it.
    • By Wes Camp
      So I bought an 88 qaudracer real nice bike fired up 2-3 kick everytime. When I bought it the brake calipers were not on the bike the guy gave them to me In a box with parts to rebuild. So I HAVnt ever really rode the bike except a quick run testing gears when I bought and I started it and drove in yard not getting out of 3rd due to no brakes. I put it in garage turned it off. The following weekend I put brakes on and go to kick it and it’s seized. I did put it in high gear and rocked it back and forth and got it to kick a couple times. But has seized back up. Any ideas??? Could it be a kicker malfunction??
    • By Gunny
      Here's a short video of 3 different days of some of my spring & early summer riding. Hope you enjoy it.

• By mikeexplorer
      Actually have a long weekend off, usually we work the holidays but the plant shut down to install a new switchgear so lucky me! Took a ride on an old railroad grade that is now a recreational trail and legal to ride. There are a few places to stop and get something to eat. Michelle is driving her old quad, a 2010 366 which I kept as a backup machine. Her Alterra developed a hard starting problem at Snow Shoe, so it will be off to the dealer to adjust the valves. Was good to give this machine a nice long cruise run as it doesn't see many miles anymore.

• By LMI
      Hey all,
      It's been a while since I posted.  Fan trouble and the replacement I sourced on amazon is still working great on my 2005 Suzuki KQ700.
      Unfortunately this year I lost my outdoor best friend.  He's that go to guy for everything … the day run, may walleye opener, last minute hey my boat's at work get your a$$ over here with your rod and let's go kinda buddy.   I bought the quad last year in March and with him gave it the once over and prepped it for fall hunting season, but cancer took him before we could enjoy this new aspect of outdoor life.  We planned an October trip into the bush with our quads guns and tent trailer.   It never happened.   A tribute to our fallen and lost.... But in their memory take the opportunity to grasp every minute of the outdoors you can, life is short... you can sleep at the end...
      I've curious what everyone has been doing to prep for the spring season.  I mounted my battery and the quad started up straight and easy, just powered it up once or twice to juice the injectors and it fired up after a couple of seconds.  I let it run, confirmed fan started, checked charge voltage.  all good. I did all my oils in the fall to make sure no water was present anywhere so skipped that this spring.
      So what have I done over the winter to prep for quadding?  I've been researching.  This year I am going to cross over quading with brook trout fishing.  So I have been pouring over my old maps from my youth, google maps... looking for those faint markings of trails I can't travel in my F150 (well not yet, paint still looks pretty good ).

• Similar Tagged Content