Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Debbie Jim Mills

2019 500 Suzuki king quad

Just picked up my new quad from dealership. Drove it onto truck felt for brush guard to touch front of bed. There isn't one.  Asked dealer. Says they don't come with one have to order it. They looked it up not available for at least 30 to 90 days. Winch mounting plate either. Been riding suzuki's since 1973. So i guess it will have to sit in garage till accessories are available. This is my fourth Suzuki ATV they all came with brush guards. Can't even imagine the damage you could get without it. 

Congrats on the new King Quad! Post some picture, would love to see it. I'm a fan of king quads, had one a few years back. As far as parts, sometimes when they are the latest model year, parts go fast.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By StolenATV
      New plastic fenders few scratches extended rear end nerf bars
      The post Stolen Honda ATV Quad appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Rick Shropshire
      Happy New Year all! Remember not to operate any vehicles while under the influence, you could get busted or worse, you could get hurt or hurt someone else who's playing it safe and end up in jail. Have fun and be safe.
    • By pokerl0w
      this bike! did this guy sucker me or what.. ok, looks like this means something is bent that I do not see or one rod is longer vs the other?
      how long do you think this would last before it ripped into the tire? this is the right side, left side tire clears no problem

I can not find them on www.kawasakipartshouse.com

• By Acdacd
      Hello folks, 
      Total newb here, but I just ordered both front and back brakes and they are identical. 
      There is a video on you tube for the back install, does anyone know if the front install will be the same? 
      Thanks!
    • By scott1445
      Found this system and have tried it on my quad (and bikes) had to mod the mount a little to fit my wider bars but that was simple with some aluminum flat stock adding 2" to each side. Simple wiring and all in one unit so did not have to bury an amp....loaded it up with music and also use my bluetooth on phone...wanted to share....its on ebay under firehousetechnology . wanted to share will post more as I ride more but so far so good and simple addition! They are on facebook also under firehouse technology if you wanted to see what they posted
      Here is video link to there initial post and video