Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Debbie Jim Mills

2019 500 Suzuki king quad

Just picked up my new quad from dealership. Drove it onto truck felt for brush guard to touch front of bed. There isn't one.  Asked dealer. Says they don't come with one have to order it. They looked it up not available for at least 30 to 90 days. Winch mounting plate either. Been riding suzuki's since 1973. So i guess it will have to sit in garage till accessories are available. This is my fourth Suzuki ATV they all came with brush guards. Can't even imagine the damage you could get without it. 

Congrats on the new King Quad! Post some picture, would love to see it. I'm a fan of king quads, had one a few years back. As far as parts, sometimes when they are the latest model year, parts go fast.

Did you ever get your brush guard? I just bought a 2019 King Quad, with no brush guard , or winch, made me kind of hesitate buying it honestly but i had 2 Suzukis previous. Taking the cheap there and running up service fees are making this the last suzuki i ever get

4 hours ago, Edcl54 said:

Did you ever get your brush guard? I just bought a 2019 King Quad, with no brush guard , or winch, made me kind of hesitate buying it honestly but i had 2 Suzukis previous. Taking the cheap there and running up service fees are making this the last suzuki i ever get

Congrats on your 2019, post some pics! I'm a fan of king quads 😋

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By StolenATV
      This is the information I have on my kids other fourwheeler I dont have a pic of it because I had just got it for them. Just have a pic of the vin plate.
      The post 100CC ASIAN QUAD Stolen appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By RCNY1
      Seems impossible to find a pair of front shocks for my 02 Yamaha Kodiak,newer or older listings are they the same as a big bear ?  Factory are $245 each !!! Any help appreciated 
    • By ATVNetwork
      This past weekend the 2019 ATV Motocross Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, took over Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee. Hot and humid conditions greeted the AMA Pro ATV athletes, and the cloud coverage that graced the facility seemed to disperse as the riders lined the gate for moto one. Eighteen riders took to the gate for the penultimate round of racing. 
      View the full article
    • By LMI
      I wanted to share an experience and a fix.
      Headed out was following a pole line, was looking for a cross track that may take me to this speckle trout looking spot on a creek.  All paths and semi paths... failed.  Second objective was to reach a speckle trout lake that has been recently stocked... followed 1 trail to dead end, followed second trail to dead end.... while investigating options on foot and the quad idling it died.

It wouldn't start.  eventually it did... and when it did … it was essentially a pinned idle.  activating the throttle did seem to speed it up but it wouldn't knock out of the racing idle.  couldn't put it in gear at that idle speed.  got towed out.
      when I first got the quad, I ran it off a trail and buried it pretty good in the soft snow... eventually winched out.  It wouldn't start.  eventually did and it was fast idling.  not as fast as this last time. but still fast.  it eventually seemed to settle and I got it in gear and by the time I was back to the truck was acting ok.  chalked it up to the bike being at a bad angle in the snow.
      My investigation last year lead to the throttle position sensor TPS.  how to jumper the diag block to see the sensor position on the display,.  I focused on this nearly sure it was a detuned sensor or broken sensor again this time.

I tore down the front plastic and stuck my head into the TPS area to see what I could see.  What I found was that the throttle body assembly had actually come out of the mounting area (not sure what it is called).  the ring clamp was loose I could move it easily.  Hopeful, I tore down the air intake assembly above it (air filter...etc) removed a sensor clip and a hose.
      I backed off the clamp some more and was able to reseat the throttle body assembly.  put some blue lock tite on the clamp screw.  When I was cleaning off the air intake assembly to ensure I dropped nothing down the intake, I noticed the underside of the air intake "box" also had a clamp.  this screw was completely missing.
      I went to the hardware store, bought a metric replacement (brought clamp with me), seated the assembly, settled the clamp blue lock tite that as well... 

quad fired right up, idled normal, idled up without hesitation and dropped right back off.  Cost of solution $3.87 CND for a pack of 5 metric screws.  moral of my story was don't assume an idle issue is a throttle position sensor problem... there are a number of other factors including air pressure, which I believe was my issue.

• By Finsdad
      Im new to the forum and the quad I just got. I want to change oil in in. Its almost impossible to find anything on-line. I know it takes 10w40 and know the oil filter location. What oil should I use? Is there a cross reference for oil filter. The closest dealer to me is an hour away. I have NAPA close and like the WIX or Napa gold filters. Also is where can I get a Manuel for it? Thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By LMI
      I wanted to share an experience and a fix.
      Headed out was following a pole line, was looking for a cross track that may take me to this speckle trout looking spot on a creek.  All paths and semi paths... failed.  Second objective was to reach a speckle trout lake that has been recently stocked... followed 1 trail to dead end, followed second trail to dead end.... while investigating options on foot and the quad idling it died.

It wouldn't start.  eventually it did... and when it did … it was essentially a pinned idle.  activating the throttle did seem to speed it up but it wouldn't knock out of the racing idle.  couldn't put it in gear at that idle speed.  got towed out.
      when I first got the quad, I ran it off a trail and buried it pretty good in the soft snow... eventually winched out.  It wouldn't start.  eventually did and it was fast idling.  not as fast as this last time. but still fast.  it eventually seemed to settle and I got it in gear and by the time I was back to the truck was acting ok.  chalked it up to the bike being at a bad angle in the snow.
      My investigation last year lead to the throttle position sensor TPS.  how to jumper the diag block to see the sensor position on the display,.  I focused on this nearly sure it was a detuned sensor or broken sensor again this time.

I tore down the front plastic and stuck my head into the TPS area to see what I could see.  What I found was that the throttle body assembly had actually come out of the mounting area (not sure what it is called).  the ring clamp was loose I could move it easily.  Hopeful, I tore down the air intake assembly above it (air filter...etc) removed a sensor clip and a hose.
      I backed off the clamp some more and was able to reseat the throttle body assembly.  put some blue lock tite on the clamp screw.  When I was cleaning off the air intake assembly to ensure I dropped nothing down the intake, I noticed the underside of the air intake "box" also had a clamp.  this screw was completely missing.
      I went to the hardware store, bought a metric replacement (brought clamp with me), seated the assembly, settled the clamp blue lock tite that as well... 

quad fired right up, idled normal, idled up without hesitation and dropped right back off.  Cost of solution $3.87 CND for a pack of 5 metric screws.  moral of my story was don't assume an idle issue is a throttle position sensor problem... there are a number of other factors including air pressure, which I believe was my issue.

• By Andrew Serrano
      I have a 2000 Suzuki LTF -300 King Quad. My problem is it will start up great, very fast. It will run fine until it gets hot and I turn it off.  If I let it sit for a bit it will not start until I hold the throttle wide open and crank on the starter for quite some timr, acting has if flooded.....but I checked the spark plug one time this happened, went to change thinking it was flooded but only found a dry Plug????  It starts like if flooded but plug was dry, it takes awhile to start, then to get going I have to really rev it to get it clear and going...Thanks any suggestions would be great, thanks everybody in advance...!!!
    • By Andrzej Polak
      hi
      Where installing a winch to KINGQUAD ltf300?? someone have any pic?
    • By Gus Drake
      I'm helping the widowed neighbor out to do some oil changes on her quads. Any recommendations on what type of oil to run in these machines?
    • By Mudrecon
      as the topic says I'm interested in brands of mufflers ur using. I want a quiet (drive up on moose quiet) but performance type. Whos got what? Mines seen better days