Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

schroedz

2005 Yamaha Big Bear 400 Professional Edition Parts

Hello there,

I recently purchased a 2005 Yamaha Big Bear 400 that had been rolled and snapped the rear axle support attached to the rear diff and right wheel. The thing about this atv it's a Professional edition and the previous owners said I need a different part then just the regular support. 

Part Number: 5FU-F2110-10-00 Rear Arm component. (1 in the picture)9ad08923504634d9d302a19cdce68c9db9f34477.png

I added the year and clarified the topic title a bit. I also moved your topic to the Yamaha ATV Forum. I'm not sure if you need different parts, I would imagine they are the same when it comes to the drive train. Plastics and such may be a little different and maybe suspension, tires, and rims. Not 100% sure though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Martin Carrière
      Recently bought my BB. Everything works great. Only thing is, each time I put it in reverse, it either starts to rev high and start moving without giving it gas or I'll give it a bit of gas and let go and it will still rev at the same rpm or higher and keep moving. Doesn't do it for high or low.
    • By Nevon Faucher
      My apologies if I did not do this right.  New to the forum and new to the Yammy.  Just picked up the bike working thru and oil change. How much oil does the Transfer case hold ? I assume 20-50 is fine ? Or just fill till inspection plug ?
    • By Blenderite
      Hello guys! New to the forum, and fairly new to ATVs. I've driven them, but never owned one. Now I do own one. Just picked it up today. It's a 1999 Yamaha Big Bear 350. It's been through some stuff. The guy I got it from told me the previous owner removed the front diff because he didn't want to replace the half shaft. So it's 2wd, even though it's supposed to be 4x4. Lovely. I can deal with that for now.

More importantly, I need to get it running. The carb needs to be rebuilt. The guy I got it from said he sprayed it all out and it still didn't work. I'm concerned he might have damaged it or not put all the parts back. I was looking at a replacement carb, and the OEM parts is $600. I'd rather not spend $600 if there are any other options. I have seen carbs on Amazon and eBay that are in the $40 - $100 range that say they fit. Anyone have experience with these? I'm going to get a rebuild kit for the current carb just to make sure that won't fix it.

Thats the first thing with it. Secondly, it was completely rewired. I need to find a original wiring diagram so I can put it back how it was, with a key and all. Currently it's wired with just a rocker switch. Any sources for a service manual that would include wiring diagrams?

Thirdly, is the Big Bear 350 a good atv? I picked it up for $700. It does start and run when you spray starting fluid into the air intake, so I am not concerned about the engine being bad. I plan to use it for the farm, running around and carrying things with it like minerals and feed and such. Not really for mudding and things like that. How good is the 99 350?

I am certain I will have more questions as I examine it more, but that's all for now. Thanks in advance for the assistance!

-Blenderite
    • By Jamieaustin
      What size is the rear axle nut on 1997 Yamaha big bear 400
    • By Admin
      View File 1987-1999 Yamaha Big Bear YFM350 Owner's Manual
      1987-1999 Yamaha Big Bear YFM350 Owner's Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 06/22/2018 Category Yamaha ATV