Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Used ATV parts available from Resurgence Small Engine Inc.

All parts have been identified by manufacturer's part number, photographed, and listed on our website.

Our used OEM parts are available for up to 60% off dealership prices. This way you can maintain your machine with well-made OEM parts at a more affordable price!

Compatibility can be confusing, but we’ve simplified it for you. Browse our current parts inventory by type, make, year, & model or search by OEM part number.

We make the logistics easy with our Free Shipping Promotion on US orders over $100!

Visit our website to view our current inventory:
https://resurgencesmallengine.com/parts/

Parts are located at Resurgence Small Engine Inc. in Wasilla, AK. Free local pick-up is available and our website is configured for domestic US shipping. For international orders, please contact us.

More parts & models to be listed continuously! As of August 2018, parts are available for the following ATV models:

Parts are listed for many models, currently including:

• Kawasaki
    • 2003 KFX400
  • Polaris
    • 2010 Ranger 500 4x4 HO EFI
  • Suzuki
    • Quadrunner
      • 250 LT4WD
      • 250 LTF250
      • 500 LTF500F
    • King Quad
      • 250 LTF4WDX
      • 300 LTF4WDX
    • Quadmaster
      • 500 LTA500F 4x4
    • Eiger
      • 400 2x4
      • 400 4x4
    • Ozark 250 LT250
    • Vinson 500 LTA50F
  • Yamaha
    • Banshee 350
    • Big Bear 350
    • Raptor 350
    • Warrior 350
    • Wolverine 350

More parts & models will be added continuously!

Resurgence Small Engine Inc.

Edited by Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Meg Sam
      Hi I have bought a Bashan bs200s-3 and I am wondering where I can buy parts for this as I need a full new wireing loom also does this model have reverse gear?
    • By Joe Dickerson
      I decided to replace the rings and piston on this machine because it looked like the plug was being fouled by oil. When I removed the right side of engine to inspect the clutch pack, I found 2 small round pieces with tiny expansion rings in the bottom cover. It looks like "clutch pawls" according to the illustration, but Id like to be sure. I saw that there are 4 of these in the new gasket set.
      Can someone help me here?
      I thank you in advance
      Joe

• By Ryan Foster
      I am trying to find a used OEM cylinder for the above mentioned quad. I was told the current cylinder came from Amazon so I suspect its aftermarket china (made from recycled coat hangers and shopping carts.) Anyway, was looking at the parts list and they have 2 cylinders listed..
      11210-19B82-0F0
      MODEL X/Y
      and..
      11210-19B90-0F0
      MODEL K1/K2

My engine case is stamped K403 230829 Trying to figure out what model I have. I see I have a K in there but....
      I don't know what the differences are between the cylinders (the first one cost more). Anybody know how to decipher this?
      I only have the engine, I don't have the frame to get the actual VIN.  

Also, are there any marks on an OEM cylinder to differentiate it from aftermarket?

• By Hellraiser69
      Just got a new to me, 99 Kodiak w/ plow and an extra set of tires for dirt cheap. I'm curious where you guys purchase your parts for your older ATV's? Google is great to find parts, but I'm hoping you guys have some stores, online, that you prefer on a recommendation basis. I've already purchased my tune-up items, but the brakes need some work and I'll likely end up having to replace the steering stem bearing, front CV axles and a few other things down the road.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By derek09
      hi is it possible to have the software for the Pim1 (ems) for raptor 700 thank you !!
    • By Admin
      Yamaha Australia has announced it will discontinue selling Utility ATVs due to new Australian government legislation that requires the mandatory fitment of so-called Operator Protective Devices (OPDs), YMA will not sell utility ATVs after the government compliance deadline of 11 October 2021.
      “The decision to make the fitment of OPDs compulsory is disappointing. The ruling has forced us to withdraw utility ATVs from the Australian market because as a manufacturer we are not willing to gamble with our customers lives by bolting untested devices onto our specifically engineered and designed ATVs,” explains YMA Director Brad Ryan.
      As the market leader in this segment, Yamaha recognises that utility ATVs are an important part of farm operations and will comply with stage one of the new consumer legislation. This includes testing and the fitment of warning labels by Oct 2020. This will ensure that Yamaha ATVs remain available until October 2021.
      After this date customers will not be able to purchase a new Yamaha utility ATV in Australia – but sport and youth models will continue to be available. This is because new sport and fun ATVs do not need to be fitted with OPDs. In addition, side-by-side vehicles (SSVs) are not affected by this ruling, so YMA will support our utility ATV dealers and ease the transition from ATV to AG bike and SSV business.
      “Fortunately, our utility ATV customers can transition to our equally capable lineup of AG bikes and expanding SSV range,” adds YMA Director Brad Ryan.
      Customer safety has always been our priority. YMA has provided market leading rider training and promoted proven safety methods. YMA also helped develop the Shark ATV helmet which is the only fully certified farm safe ATV helmet available. YMA feels so strongly about customer safety that purchasers of new Yamaha utility vehicles will receive a free Shark farm safe helmet valued at $250 while stocks last.
      YMA is also fully committed to customer care via a national dealer network that will continue to service ATVs and with the supply of parts and accessories into the future.
      Source: https://www.dirtaction.com.au/yma-to-discontinue-utility-atvs/
    • By mrfartsalot
      I have a 2001 suzuki quadmaster 500 4x4 that has a rev limiter when it is in any gear other than neutral, i have already fixed a bunch of stuff on it and would love to just bypass it if anyone knows how. Thanks for any help.
      video-1583184277.mp4
    • By Milsparro
      Howdy y'all. Just bought myself a 2004? Yamaha 400 with electrical Gremlins aplenty. Runs good (after jumping the starter solenoid relay terminals with the helpfully included with the sale pliers) but no fan when my wife's 03 Kodiak 400 had fan and the starter button makes it to the starter solenoid but the ECU side isn't happy. This seems to be a lively forum with manual downloads being supported so hi.
      Oh yah, and you can get two Kodiak 400s on a 5x8 trailer... I bought a nice 14' trailer as soon as possible after this.

• By Nate Hanson
      I am a new atv owner...I bought a used atv this summer (pretty sure it is a wolverine but reg card from last owner didnt actually say that so idk for sure). It ran great for most the summer and early fall but one day I tried starting it and it turned over a while without starting and then suddenly it quit turning over at all. No click or anything.
      I charged battery and light turns on showing neutral and heatlight can go on.
      A few other things that may be pertinent: The pull start is missing, I have a fluke multimeter but not many other advanced tools (or relevant experience), there is an extra aftermarket led light attached to front but it doesnt work either... never looked into why since I didnt need it. 
      I looked for a fuse box and didnt find one.
      Please recommend some easier things to try first as I really want to avoid taking it in if I can (having one income and 4 kids can keep out extra cash, plus I want to learn). Pictures would be awesome if possible. Thanks!