Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Used ATV parts available from Resurgence Small Engine Inc.

All parts have been identified by manufacturer's part number, photographed, and listed on our website.

Our used OEM parts are available for up to 60% off dealership prices. This way you can maintain your machine with well-made OEM parts at a more affordable price!

Compatibility can be confusing, but we’ve simplified it for you. Browse our current parts inventory by type, make, year, & model or search by OEM part number.

We make the logistics easy with our Free Shipping Promotion on US orders over $100!

Visit our website to view our current inventory:
https://resurgencesmallengine.com/parts/

Parts are located at Resurgence Small Engine Inc. in Wasilla, AK. Free local pick-up is available and our website is configured for domestic US shipping. For international orders, please contact us.

More parts & models to be listed continuously! As of August 2018, parts are available for the following ATV models:

Parts are listed for many models, currently including:

• Kawasaki
    • 2003 KFX400
  • Polaris
    • 2010 Ranger 500 4x4 HO EFI
  • Suzuki
    • Quadrunner
      • 250 LT4WD
      • 250 LTF250
      • 500 LTF500F
    • King Quad
      • 250 LTF4WDX
      • 300 LTF4WDX
    • Quadmaster
      • 500 LTA500F 4x4
    • Eiger
      • 400 2x4
      • 400 4x4
    • Ozark 250 LT250
    • Vinson 500 LTA50F
  • Yamaha
    • Banshee 350
    • Big Bear 350
    • Raptor 350
    • Warrior 350
    • Wolverine 350

More parts & models will be added continuously!

Resurgence Small Engine Inc.

Edited by Resurgence Small Engine Inc.
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jonathan Foster
      I have a 185 ATC that I’m in the process of rebuilding. Do you guys know anywhere I can find parts or motor specs. I need stuff like shifter seal, head gasket, rings, shocks, and front brakes 
    • By Mike Iadonixi
      Hi my son's 2005 Honda recon engine is seized any ideas on what or where to get another engine 
      Thanks to you guys i fixed my other son's four wheeler last month
      any help would be greatly appreciated
      Thanks
      Mike
    • By KnightHawk
      I know this list is incomplete but I went searching just to see how many ATV makers there are.
      Arctic Cat
      ATK
      Can-Am
      Dinli
      E-Ton
      Honda
      Icebear
      Jackel
      JetMoto
      Kawasaki
      Kazuma
      KTM
      KYMCO
      Polaris
      Roketa
      Yamaha
      Suzuki
    • By Spiq Eddy
      I just helped my brother order a replacement pull-start/recoil start assembly for his 83-89(not sure witch year) Suzuki quad.  It did not come with the part that sits inside between the engine starter shaft and recoil start assembly,  that mounts to the engine and has teeth that catch the recoil start to turn over the engine.  I can't remember what its called and can't look the part to order. 

• By colt
      Here is what I have collected over the years and maybe it will help someone else.
      There are so many and several are too large to upload as attachments, so see any thing you need just shoot me a PM and your email and I will get them on the way to you as fast as I can.
      Thanks
      50cc to150cc Service Manual For Tank Motorsports.pdf
      linhai-atv-service-manuals-linhai-300-parts-manual.pdf
      1986 CH250 ELITE SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
      Charging and ignition systems for atvs.pdf
      Chinese ATV Frame Diagram.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Clutch Diagram - Exploded Views.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Cylinder Head Diagrams.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Torque Specifications.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Valve Clearances.jpg
      Dinli-501-PARTS-DINONP.pdf
      Dinli-601-Parts2003BEAST-DIAMONDBACKNP.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5015erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-502PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5025erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-503PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-601,DL-603ServiceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-603PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-604PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-701PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-ServiceManual-150ccATV.pdf
      DTE150-2-150cc.pdf
      Eagle ATV Fender Body Parts Exploded Diagram.jpg
      Eagle ATV Rear Axle - Exploded Diagram.jpg
      GY6_150cc_ENGINE_PARTS_157QMJ_.jpg
      GY6_Top_End_Rebuild.pdf
      Leopard-parts.pdf
      Linhai_260servicemanual.pdf
      Odes-400-Repair.pdf
      Piston Ring Installation 4 Stroke Engines.jpg
      Roketa-ATV-10(ATV-DO43)-Repair.pdf
      Roketa-ATV-11(ATV-D037)-Repair.pdf
      SLA-120-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-110-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-150R-PARTSMANUAL.pdf
      SLGK-400R-PARTS.pdf
      SLU-500-600-700-PARTS.pdf
      slu700db-700UTV-Service-Manual.pdf
      tao-tao-atv-parts-cylinder-rebuild-kit-for 90cc-100cc-110cc-engines-p-13331.pdf
      Trouble Shooter Guide for BATTERY DRAINED Chinese Engines.txt
      Trouble Shooter Guide for NO-COMPRESSION.txt
      Trouble Shooting No Crank.txt
      Troubleshooting.pdf
      YX125CC BREAKDOWN.pdf
      _________________________________________________________________________________

50 to 150cc GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Arrow 150 Engine Service Manual.pdf
      Eton Shop Manual YXT-150.pdf
      GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Yerf Dog Spiderbox GX150 Service Manual.pdf
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Chase Cook
      I have a Yamaha 350 in at once to try to fire up but won't. It's getting gas fire air and it has a lot of compression but still struggles to start check the timing it's top dead center valves are good valves are adjusted everything's working but won't fire I put my hand over the carb suck in gas and it tries to but it makes a lot of black smoke. Also when I put my hand over do you carb and tried to start it there's black black nasty stuff in the gas. So I don't know if it's trying to burn too much or what it is the gas tank clean and it anything to do with the gas it's with it firing. Took the spark plug out and it's pure black. What is dried up black not nasty corroded wet looking. Need help to solve the issue
    • By ATVNetwork
      Introducing the 2020 Yamaha XT-R editions of ATV and Side-by-Side vehicles featuring exclusive XT-R features like a factory-installed Warn Winch, advanced suspension, special-edition paint and color-matched wheels with extreme terrain tires, all Assembled in the USA for unmatched Proven Off-Road capability, comfort, and confidence. 
      YXZ1000R SS XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yYXZXTR 
      Wolverine X2 XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yX2RSXTR
      Wolverine X4 XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yX4XTR
      Grizzly EPS XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yGrizXTR

View full post
    • By ATVNetwork
      Introducing the 2020 Yamaha XT-R editions of ATV and Side-by-Side vehicles featuring exclusive XT-R features like a factory-installed Warn Winch, advanced suspension, special-edition paint and color-matched wheels with extreme terrain tires, all Assembled in the USA for unmatched Proven Off-Road capability, comfort, and confidence. 
      YXZ1000R SS XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yYXZXTR 
      Wolverine X2 XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yX2RSXTR
      Wolverine X4 XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yX4XTR
      Grizzly EPS XT-R: https://yamaha.us/yGrizXTR

• By mrfartsalot
      i have a 1986 yamaha moto 4 200 and was wondering if i could put a 350 or 300 jug and piston on it to bump up the cc?
    • By Chase Cook
      I have a 2001 yamaha warrior YFM350x and started to work on it. The person who I got it from put a new top end kit in it. I already took the top end off and checked, brand new still. Had to clean the valves so it can get better compression. Put it back together and turned it over and and made good compression but also had a loud clanking noise at the bottom, put hand over carb and stopped making the noise when I turned it over. And won't start.  I know it is not the top end. Just cleaned it and valves. Need help trying to figure out what's the problem.. thinking it's the crank rod but don't know. If it is the rod can i just get a new rod for it?(would be great if so). Or does it need a hole bottom end . In need of help.