Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Cary Young

Just here for a manual

It is hard to find a forum with people whom actucally help. From my experience with other forums. Their  degrading or calling someone dumb due to others mechanical background or abilities.  So what I have seen so far, and the 1 question I have asked. And the quick response I have already received. I'm hoping to find a mechanic/buddy or two to teach me a thing or two. Maybe get a trail ride in. I will gladly share my outcomes,trials & errors. 

• Like 1

The simple fact that this thread has not spun out of control speaks volumes to the conduct on the forum......I realize this is my first post.   I have spent some time on another forum, this thread would have played out differently.  I opened this one out of morbid curiosity.  Kudos to you guys.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

haha I'm surprised admin hasnt shut this thread down yet..............  there is some helpful content on it but not much:biglaugh:

btw congrats @Twilight228 and @Todd Trask, you got a like from admin....

haha ig they have been watching this thread lol

Edited by JacobSlabach

It just speaks volumes to the quality of this forum.   I’m sure a lot of people get berated on other forums for not knowing about certain things.   We have helped so many and I feel so many helped me! You will never feel like a dummy here.  There was one member I forgot who it was maybe a week or two ago that said “the only stupid question is the question that’s not asked” I think that’s how it went.   #winning 

• Like 2

All the years I've been on this forum, there have been a few "wise asses" that have been banned, but overall great people helping each other. Over the past few years its turned more into people joining for help than sharing pics, rides, etc. But that ok, its the facebook era and they reserve that stuff for facebook and Instagram I guess.

happy social media GIF by Yevbel

Can you tell I like this new Giphy feature??? LOL

This community has some great info, just use the search bar and you can probably find some interesting reading and solutions!

• Like 2

I have never joined Facebook and never will. I have Instagram and use it often as it’s more family orientated.  But I have seen a few stupid posts. But like they say there is always one asshole in the crowd!

• Haha 1

I  am  on  Facebook and also  use Skype; although I don't use Skype nearly as much as I  used to.  When  Microsoft bought Skype  and started "improving" it  the made a mess of it as far as I'm  concerned . It went from an  easy to  use chat facility to  one using too  much of my screen  while complicating some things that were easy to  use.  I  am  also  in some other interest and community  groups/ forums. Facebook,  Twitter,  Instagram and Skype all have their followers and  users.  I don't use Instagram and seldom  check  Twitter.  My  main connection to  family and friends  is Facebook and Skype now is mostly to  chat with a friend in China since  for some reason  the PTB there  block  easy access to  Facebook   and Youtube.  Security can be set as tight  or  loose on Facebook   as you wish.  Facebook  has an added advantage in that  you  can  have interest groups with in it to  keep  up with  friends with shared interests without  having everything open  on your  main  page ..  I am in  a Ham Radio  group,  4x4 and quad group, a gardening group, one  on tropical  fishkeeping  as well  as  one on  internet  tv.

I try to help  out where I can , and otherwise  toss in  comments in the forums . It doesn't matter the activity or hobby, we all  started as complete  newbies, and asked our  share  of "stupid and easy"  questions  and others took the time to answer them .  Yes , there were the know it all  asses, but if you ignore them  they  soon  get tired and go away or an admin makes them  go  away.  There are no  stupid questions. If youdon't ask , you won't find the answer. Sometimes the answer to  your "stupid  question" also  helps others too shy or afraid to  ask for fear of ridicule  by the wise ass old timer who really isn't as wise and all  knowing he thinks he  is .  The really smart ones know you  can never  know all there is  on any subject and constantly  learn  new tricks. Sometimes those new tricks come from an  answer to  "stupid questions" . Those that  "just come for the  manuals" and leave  don't know  just how valuable a resource they  are overlooking  by doing so.

• Like 3

I've been a member here for quite a while, don't have much to ad as there are always people who know significantly more than me. While I understand the ten posts before downloading, I find it annoying.

49 minutes ago, bimmer said:

I've been a member here for quite a while, don't have much to ad as there are always people who know significantly more than me. While I understand the ten posts before downloading, I find it annoying.

Please understand that without member participation, you would not have a place to download that manual you need.  It's also a way for members who have not posted, to see how easy it is to participate here. We hope members see this and come back and take part in the community. There is nothing more valuable than insight from one another.

We also have an easy way to not get annoyed and not have to post....and that's with any of our paid memberships. https://www.quadcrazy.com/subscriptions 😁

It’s not about knowing more or less then any one  member. This is not just a forum for repair and help. It’s also a forum for posting your pics and showing others what your bike is like and the areas you ride etc.  there’s a ton of other stuff here.  

• Like 1

I am going to close this topic and leave the last post as such..... If you join our community for only a manual, that's ok. But, you'll have to participate a little to be granted access to downloads as a free member. If you don't want to participate and would like immediate access, you can subscribe to one of our annual subscriptions, which bypass the need to participate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1