Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Cary Young

Just here for a manual

The quad had sat for quite a long time, the gas looked like koolaid, and there was gray sludge throughout the carb.

And just last night I picked up an 04 (?) Yamaha Breeze for dirt cheap that needs the head re-assembled and put back on. 

It's a shame that some try to game the system.  I'm glad the forum is here and am willing to pay my dues.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vern said:

It's a shame that some try to game the system.  I'm glad the forum is here and am willing to pay my dues.

I have to agree...it's a shame. Thanks for the comment!

• Like 1

I am also here for a manual but it really isn't that hard to participate in a few discussion, and there is alot of good information and people willing to help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ya know if your just gonna be a dink about it, i'm sure that you can google and get your free info elsewhere. seems a small price to pay. i'm a professional lurker and master of the google and i only ask when i cannot find the answers on my own see i'm a big boy! nice goes a long way. now back to the race on tv!

• Haha 2

Not too hard to find 10 interesting things to comment on if you look around the site a little.

• Like 3

I've been trying like hell to get a 1993 Kawasaki Bayou 220 Straightened out. I'm Very thankful that I was able to get a copy of the Service manual from this Forum. I'm Disabled and cannot fix the Bike myself. I need the bike desperately. The first two guys that worked on it just Screwed it up worse. I'm on a Fixed Income and couldn't afford a manual. The Third person specifically ask for the maual that I could only find on this Forum. And he fixes Bikes all the time. So Thank you Quad Crazy for the Extra Help. It is Appreciated more than you know.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GGBradford said:

I've been trying like hell to get a 1993 Kawasaki Bayou 220 Straightened out. I'm Very thankful that I was able to get a copy of the Service manual from this Forum. I'm Disabled and cannot fix the Bike myself. I need the bike desperately. The first two guys that worked on it just Screwed it up worse. I'm on a Fixed Income and couldn't afford a manual. The Third person specifically ask for the maual that I could only find on this Forum. And he fixes Bikes all the time. So Thank you Quad Crazy for the Extra Help. It is Appreciated more than you know.

That's great to hear! Hopefully you get it all working. Make sure you post in the forum for help if you run into issues.

Ive got an old 220 Bayou rolling chassis thats been in the barn covered up trying to figure out what to do with it, thought about making it into a pull behind wagon or something

• Haha 1