Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Tom Blank

1991 Lt250F 4WD shifting

My 91 shifts very hard once warmed up. Oil changes don't seem to help. At higher speeds works fine. Slow to moderate speeds and hard shifting again. Anyone else have this issue or is it norman for these older air cooled atv's? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By pokerl0w
      this bike! did this guy sucker me or what.. ok, looks like this means something is bent that I do not see or one rod is longer vs the other?
      how long do you think this would last before it ripped into the tire? this is the right side, left side tire clears no problem

I can not find them on www.kawasakipartshouse.com

• By spotman1983
      I have a 2006 suzuki 700 king quad and I bought a 2 inch lift that attach to the shocks, the front works great, but only the side without the muffler fits on the back. I can't get the other side to drop far enough down to put the shock back in, almost like the axle wont let it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• By Wolds Alpacas
      I have just ordered a Suzuki King Quad 300 which should be here this week - it is described as "with slow running needing attention"  I am as a matter of course going to put a new spark plug in, change the oil and oil filter and blow out the air filter with compressed air - anything else I should consider?  Also, the headlights do not work - I want to change them out for LED ones anyway though. 
    • By Rick Shropshire
      Happy New Year all! Remember not to operate any vehicles while under the influence, you could get busted or worse, you could get hurt or hurt someone else who's playing it safe and end up in jail. Have fun and be safe.
    • By StolenATV
      Some one broke into my garage and stolen my 2013 trx450R and my 2014 yfz450r please help me find them I had no insurance on them. Please help
      The post Stolen ATVs – Please Help appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article