Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Resurgence Small Engine Inc.

Honda 450 Foreman - Valve Adjustment (video)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By 06kfx440
      I took my kfx out and it didn't sound right. Besides bouncing off the rev limiter, does it sound right to you?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• By torck
      Hi, Guys. 
      Sorry for my English, I live in Ukrane, Kharkiv. 
      I have Can Am Renegede 800, 2007, g1, mileage is 430 hours. Happened issue with chain in first cylinder. Mechanic opened engine and found problems with piston, rings, cylinder, etc. So engine need full rebuild. 
      I found rebuild kit on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/06-10-Can-Am-Outlander-800-800R-Stock-Cylinder-Crank-Complete-Engine-Rebuild-Kit/253868930525?fits=Make%3ACan-Am&hash=item3b1bc475dd:g:NdMAAOSwew5a-bY9
      Price is really good. For example original crankshaft costs $929.99. Here full kit costs $999. This kit made by BP Racing ATV Company. Here is their website https://bpracingatv.com/
      But I can’t find reviews to their products. My mechanics didn’t used parts from BP Racing ATV before. And their parts not very popular in Ukraine. I’m afraid that I will spent money for this kit + delivery + pay to mechanic for a work and will need new engine rebuild after 100 hours.
      What is the quality of parts from BP Racing ATV?
      Is it have sence to buy this kit, or pay more and buy original parts?
      Maybe someone used this kits for rebuild engine. And have expirence of using this parts. What will your mind about quality of parts from BP Racing?  
      Thanks for your answers.

• By Wolds Alpacas
      I have a Yamaha YFM225 which sounds really noisy exhaust wise.  It had no baffle so I bought and installed that but it seemed to make no difference.  There are no leaks from the manifold or exhaust but the damm thing just sounds  so loud !
    • By JacobSlabach
      Theres a horse farm I work/worked at and they have a Rubicon (500cc)  think its a 04.  Its been having starting issues.  First time it wouldnt start, the owner said it had a new battery in it (this is about a year ago I guess..).  I replaced the solenoid and then the starter.  the battery was dead so I jumped it and then it started fine after the battery charged.  about a month later, same problem.  I swapped the solenoid back out with the old one(still had it)- nothing.  the owner had another battery she said was good, swapped that out and it fired up.  Now, today, same problem again... owner says the starter was sluggish and then the battery went dead.  Went out and jumped it again and it ran fine (its a carburated atv so its not fond of under freezing temperatures...).  the stater is working cause when I got there, the battery had 7-9v on it (multimeter said it was rising and falling (with the key on)).  I jumped it off  our van and rode it around for say 5-10mins.  when I shut it off again, battery is reading 14v with key off and 13v with it on.  thats as far as I've gotten..  I asked the owner to let me know if anything else happened later on..  What I'm wondering is if its just the battery, or maybe is the regulator rectifier not working letting the battery be overcharged cause it to die?  And then again, the bike could have sat with the key and headlight on overnight for all I know..
    • By RDALE352
      My Rancher cranks right up and runs great for a while and then it will suddenly sputter out and die. It usually cranks right back up and again runs great for a while and then same thing. Yesterday it got to where it acted like it wasn't going to crank back up a few time but eventually did. Any suggestions??
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By bcsman
      Just bought this Honda quad and when I first drove it the steering seemed very hard.  Those that I talked to said that's normal as it's full time 4 wheel drive.  Well yesterday while looking from the front is looked like the front tires were pointing out quite abit.  I measured the toe and was toe-out by a little over an inch.  Yikes so this morning decided to try an adjustment and after an hour or so had the toe-out to 1/4".  Took for a test drive and the steering was alot easier, still not like driving a 2 wheel drive but made a huge difference.  There are differences as to what the toe should be set to but so far this seems to do the trick.
    • By Ajmboy
      Here's a great video that illustrates Honda's 2019 ATV lineup. You've got the TRX90X, TRX250X, FourTrax Recon, FourTrax Rancher, FourTrax Foreman, FourTrax Rincon, and Foreman Rubicon ATVs.

• By Keith Proudman
      My 2013 Honda 420 occasionally won't go into reverse. I don't think it is in the transmission as it does not make a click or noise. I think it is in the lockout. Someone told me when I ride near the ocean the salt can get on something. Any ideas?
    • By Jordan Alexander
      The title is for attention. I’m prepping my cylinder head off of an unknown year 400ex to install on my quad. And I’m examining it and there’s literally a Jewish start( Star of David) protruding from the metal on the camshaft side of the head. It’s not imprinted or etched/ engraved. It’s coming out of the metal. DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ON WHY ITS THERE??? I’ve attached a picture 

• By flyinbrian365
      View File 2005-14 TRX 500 Foreman Rubicon 500 FA FGA FPA Service Manual
      2005-14 TRX 500 Foreman Rubicon 500 FA FGA FPA Service Manual
      Submitter flyinbrian365 Submitted 09/09/2018 Category Honda ATV