Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Roostin

What do you wear when riding?

I usualy wear a nice sundress and high heels, the heels are good for kickstarting stubborn motors like the CR500.

I found that a good open-toed flat works well on the 500.

On my sport quads I wear my helmet, goggles, gloves, mx jersey, mx pants, mx boots and if on a track I will wear my chest protector. On my Grizzly I will usually just wear Tshirt and jeans with my helmet, goggles, gloves and mx boots.

depends on what we're riding....if its just for fun i usually just wear my jeans now....but definitely decked out in full bore race gear on race days :) :) :)

You Crack me up! :biggrin:
I try my best, NEWACRIDER. I crack myself up everytime I look in the Mirror!:biglaugh::eek::eek:

on the muddy wet days ill wear my mx gear oneal pants ,gloves, and jersey.

but on the HOT days ill wear some old jeans and a fox shirt

but i always wear my boots, googles, and helmet

jersey [ when too hott it's a wifebeater]

riding pants

boots

gloves

helmet

goggles

the b/f is making me get a chest protector.. not too excited about that one.[because until recently i never saw the womens ones and was umm a little concerned] funny thing is after me throwing a hissyfit about it, i didn't see a dropoff at the dunes and ate my bars. so therefore i lost the arguement..:aargh:

DSCN2798-1.jpg

I always wear all my gear. I have taken a chunk out of my old chest protector when I flew through a tree with out the bike. Long story! But that could have easily been a lung.

Summer: Thor jersey, Yamaha team pants, helmet, goggles, gloves, FRS radio and earplug/boom mic and helmetcam and pack.

WINTER:oh boy! 2pc snowmobile suit, electric socks, snowmobile boots, balaclava, huge Cabela's gloves, helmet and goggles, FRS radio with boom mic and ear bud and helmetcam with pack. I need to have someone help me put all that stuff on!! I feel like an astronaut when I'm done, but can quickly go to -20f so need to be prepared!

:alien:

I wear a FOX helmet, SCOTT goggles, THOR red jersey and pants,THOR 50/50 black boots,THOR red gloves, FOX silver/black chest protection.

Yep I am with you Bot.

WIMPS!!!!!

I've done some of my best riding in the snow....

It's like sand....but colder :laugh:

Tom D

Good idea Mr. Trike (I can't bring myself to type MWKE GAGH!)

Summer wear:

TomD_atv.jpg

Winter wear:

_MG_4876.jpg

Swimwear:

Wait....wrong forum.....*GULP*

Tom D

Chopped? 'splain Lucy.....I'm only on my first cup of java :D

Summer is a t-shirt, jeans, Timberland boots and sometimes a thin windbreaker.

Winter is a lot...long sleeve t-shirt, sweatshirt, jacket, snow pants, etc.