Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

So I finally finished a bike I’ve been working on for my daughter. 

Ive been practicing the vinyl thing for a while and making the camo vinyl prints as well as applying them.  

This was a bike I dug out of a garage, original owner.  

Compleyey broke it down and did my thing to it. So I put a girls touch on it and my 12 yo will be sporting this.  

Dont be afraid to say what you think. 

FCBD5A4D-19EC-4C1C-8F48-6425C7727B5A.jpeg

AF6975D7-7782-4489-A4F1-BC7164692BD0.jpeg

E355D646-FA88-491C-B4ED-96A4E9AE215C.jpeg

20B4F3CD-663E-4C8F-BCAB-4C2F47FF9EFE.jpeg

B2B8E0E3-6AA8-4E6E-BDB5-E08DFEC6B36C.jpeg

46509811-C757-4D93-8F2C-8C4901D0FFCF.jpeg

• Like 1

That is awesome! Very nice job, looks professionally done.  Looks like a factory brand new "special edition" Honda Recon.

• Like 1

Good job bro. I would have went without the bark print on the seat and did pink camo. Looks great tho.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Excellent  job.  I  think  there's going to be  one very  happy  young lady.

• Like 1

Could plastidip the rims black. I say plastidip cause who cares if it gets messed up. Just respray

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nice job. Daughteris going to love it. Would just add a small winch. That what my 7yo what's me to add to her polaris outlaw. 

Edited by colin james

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Tire sizes, Do you have to use the same as original?

Hello first time posting here. I have just brought a KVF 300 and the tyres need replacing. i was wondering about the sizes do you have to use the same as what are on it or can you change them a bit. the sixes are 25 x 8 - 12 front  and 25 x 11 - 10 i am having trouble finding the 25 x 11 - 10  could i go to 25 x 10 or 25 x 12 having trouble to get the 11 for a good price or can i even get bigger back rims what are the options there   Thanks Quadcrazy

By NokNok, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • New ATV owner from WNY

Just bought my first ATV and came across this site/forum.   Small issue though. I'm registered through Tapatalk but it doesn't recognize my email on the actual site. Recognizes my username though. Can't reset my password and can't register. Contacted the admins but no response yet.   Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk    

By moosejaa, in New Members Area!

• 1 reply
    • Taotao ATV ATA 125-D ATV Owner's Manual

View File Taotao ATV ATA 125-D ATV Owner's Manual Taotao ATV ATA 125-D ATV Owner's Manual Submitter Joseph Cerniglia Submitted 10/24/2018 Category Other ATV  

By Joseph Cerniglia, in Other ATV Brands Forum

• 0 replies
    • Finally a fresh new 400 two stroke motor in a 1995 Polaris scrambler

I bought a 1995 Polaris scrambler 400l 4x4 out from under a pine tree here in northern Maine the only action it seen was a plow truck hit it twice in 9 years when I got it home I tore it down the starter and rewind was full of rusty mud cleaned the carburetor put a new plug 3.2 ounce bc oil gear case oil mustard bottle shot of gas in the cylinder wrapped a rope around the clutch and pulled wow sled motor right got about 20 hours of pure full throttle fun then I buried it in a little place we call fiddlehead run black mud that I swear locked up the tires on a Kawasaki brute and snapped a shaft I flew across the top anyways long story even longer I killed crank bearings complete engine rebuilt in my or I should say my wife's living room it was hard on her now its fleshly installed I ported and polished it new everything inside I want to out drag raptor 700's I hate guys that can't change a plug I want to keep the 4x4 but alot of weight also sprockets what's the best combination and my main jet should I change it and I want to know if I can add a nitrous kit to it does anyone know if it will take down a raptor 700 if not I'm gonna put an xc700 shortblock sled motor in it   

By Bobby Belmain, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2001 Polaris Owner's Manual

View File 2001 Polaris Owner's Manual 2001 Polaris owner's manual Submitter David Gallion Submitted 10/18/2018 Category Polaris ATV  

By David Gallion, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 0 replies