Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hi, I have a kazuma 110cc, I need a left hand footwell, I've brought a left hand one but can't find a left one anywhere, can anyone help? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Kazuma Falcon 150 First Successful Start

Kazuma Falcon 150 First successful start after several years of employment. She was relieved to find that nothing was connected, everything was cut off, incomplete. No pipes or pipes, parts are missing $ 175!There was hardly a screw, the fasteners had plastic fasteners!  Kazuma Falcon 150.mp4

By Knave, in Kazuma ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Kazuma 250 won't start

I have a kazuma 250 utility atv, I believe it's a gator and this thing will not start for anything. I've got good spark and it will turn over but will not fire up. I can't find any kind of manual with useful info on this thing. Can any1 tell me what the stock car. Settings r on it so I can make sure they r rite.... I don't think tat s my problem but the more I can rule out the closer I can get 2 a solution. Thanks! 

By Bobbi-Marie Giordano, in Kazuma ATV Forum

• 5 replies
    • Kazuma 110cc gear issue

Hi... New to the forum. Just purchased 2 quads. A meerkats... no issues at all woth that. And a lacoste 110cc. The 110 starts fine but having an issue with the gears. When in neutral it a saying 2nd on the indicator. And it won't change properly. Can't seem to get 1st or 2nd or reverse. Had it in what I think was 3rd and it drove but struggled. Can't see anything obvious behind the cover. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. 

By Danroberts, in Kazuma ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Kazuma - Will Not Start

It has spark, compression, gas, new cdi box, coil, alt, ignition switch but still wont start! The handlebar starter button doesn't work most times. Sprayed starter fluid - still nothing. Shift indicator lights up & horn works. I can't figure out why this just wont start. Any advice and I'm all ears.

By lomafa, in Kazuma ATV Forum

• 7 replies