Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Chomp

bought a suzuki side by side a the scrap yard

I just bought a suzuki side by side a the scrap yard  it says its a LT 400 and I need to know if its factory are a homemade job I'm either gonna use its part for my other suzuki atv are restore it 

I just bought a suzuki side by side a the scrap yard  it says its a LT 400 and I need to know if its factory are a homemade job I'm either gonna use its part for my other suzuki atv are restore it 

If anyone can find info on suzuki side by side 1995LT400. 

Useully if there's something I don't know are can't seem to gut figured I usually go threw trail and error sometimes things got broke sometimes I do. Anymore if I can ask someone who knows the answers to my questions I'm not to proud to ask if I can help.

I changed your topic title because it was too long. 😁

LT 400 is an ATV. Try using the forum search to read some topics on this ATV, you’ll find some good information.

Your two topics have been merged.

• Like 1