Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Big E

1990 Yamaha Moto 4 350 (YFM350ER)

I picked up a 1990 Yamaha Moto 4 350 from a buddy in the past two weeks. Still runs very well and is the first ATV I’ve ever owned. It is a nice utility ATV that my kids can have fun on. Wondering if anyone has an owners and service manual for this ATV.  I’m a DIY guy that wants to go through and maintain the ATV. I just gave it a updated paint job (photo attached). Thanks for the help.

849D316E-22C2-4248-AB3F-7E221805A8C1.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome to Quadcrazy Big E. Nice looking bike for it’s age.   I like older bikes, they are fun to work on without all the electronics. 

So you should be able to find a manual in the downloads section of this site.  It’s the tab on the top right side and go down to the download tab and it’s self explanatory as far as looking for your bike.  It should be there or a year close to it.

You must have at least 10 posted items before you can have access to the manuals but you won’t have any trouble doing that as you will find this site pretty interesting as I did. You will wind up asking questions and commenting  on some of the posts maybe helping out the next guy with there problem or just posting some cool pics etc. 

So welcome to Quadcrazy and enjoy the bike brother!