Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Edward Rinehart

1995 Polaris 300 2x4

I just inherited my father's 1995 Polaris 300 2x4. My boy's & I absolutely love riding it. I am definitely searching for the service manual for my Polaris. Please help that's ALL. Thanks 

There is  a shop  manual that covers your  quad in  the  download section that  you  can  access  after  10  posts .. I  hope you enjoy  your  machine  and find the forum  here  is  great for  far  more than  just finding  manuals .

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Jay72
      i have a 96 polaris explorer and it's ran great for years. This spring I pulled it out and now I can't get it to crank over. It gets fuel and a spark but it won't turnover. I've tried a new battery, and a lot of other things. At one time it backfired but other then that it won't start. Any ideas ?
    • By Tom Jefferson
      New to ATVs, just got 400 Sportsman 4x4, installed new piston and rings, runs great! A few questions. On the "dash" there are warning lights but none work and there are no lables on them. Also there's a couple of switches that I don't know what they are. One is on the headlight cover to the left, a rocker switch, not labeled. Another on left grip labled "override". Can someone tell me what these all do? I would like to find an owner's manual for the ATV but can't seem to locate one. I have the service manual, but no owners or operator manual.

• By StolenATV
      Stolen out of the drive way of Morgan Co. GA residents. Key was in in it and had a yellow keychains on it.
      The post Stolen Polaris Sportsman Twin EFI ATV appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By gutthooked
      What kinda of gear does everyone wear in the winter season to keep warm and safe? 
    • By BrutalViking
      Hey folks, just was given a 95 400l 2x4. After spending about 400$ to get it running and riding  I’m just wondering if there’s anything I need to know about this thing. The oil injection appears to be working, it starts up first crank but needs a little help to stay running the first couple minutes. It runs well and doesn’t appear to have any leaks anywhere, the oil injection appears to be working as well. Never owned a Polaris or a 2stroke bike before!