Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Brantley40

WTB Race ATV Take Offs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By natche
      Long story short, I purchased an 86 or 87  ( the last year made) 250sx aTC about 5 years ago.  It was in pretty good original condition.  A friend helped me clean the tank, carb etc and it started right up.  I drove it around a few times and that was about that.  It is located in Northern California at a friend’s place and I reside in southern Ca about 500 miles away. 
      I’m debating going up and retrieving it but I kind of have too many projects to really enjoy it.  My rebuild on my 64 Land Rover is gonna tank space and priority.
      i was wondering approx value of it as well as if it’s worth transporting down to Southern Ca for a larger market/better price?? If I remember correctly, everything is in pretty good shape, may need new toilets soon. 
      thoughts ?  I appreciate the input.

• By ATVNetwork
      ride 2017 Can-Am X Team Contingency
      The program includes more than a $350,000 in total payouts. View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      news Some are racing both
      Yamaha announces factory-supported SxS and ATV racers for the 2017 season. Did you make the cut? View the full article
    • By mudprodee
      I have a 2009 Arctic Cat MudPro EFI 700 ATV, it is located in Battle Ground, WA - I bought this amazing 4 wheeler for $9000 ($9,500 after taxes) and only had about 6 months to ride it. I took it out about 20 times in those 6 months. I then moved away to another state to attend college. The ATV has been kept by a friend of mine and not ridden for the last two years. It has very low miles and hours on it. It is in better than fair condition, I loved it so much that I had kept planning to come get it and bring it to my new state but due to a busy schedule I decided that won't be possible in the near future. So instead of letting it sit without a home and someone to ride it, I decided to let it go for a very cheap price.
      I am asking $4,500 firm. When pricing it I searched all around the internet and craigslist to see what others are selling theirs for, they were ranging from $6,000 to $9,000 I did not find any priced as low as what I am pricing at, feel free to search around for yourself to see what I mean.
      My friend who is keeping it for me has the title. He is willing to show you and let you test drive the 4 wheeler.
      If you are considering buying this amazing machine, hurry because at this price it is bound to go very very fast, it should be going home with you and you know it!
      Any questions please reply here or PM me, thanks.