Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

06kfx440

Valves maybe.

I took my kfx out and it didn't sound right. Besides bouncing off the rev limiter, does it sound right to you?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yea I figured as much everything sounds different in the snow.  Except for my wife, she always sounds the same for some reason year round !!! 🤔

😂 kidding! 

I think it’s just that steering. The traction you can get with the right tires. But then front wheels just have a mind of there own. 

Bike looks good.   A little tight getting out next to them cars....... 

• Haha 1

I tried itp, ambush, maxxis and even sand tires in the snow on 2wd. I was able to control with the sandtires in the snow. Not so much with the others.

I think our wives are related some how cause I got some of that going on on too. Lol.

My driveway is tight. But then again I don't ride on the street except for in the snow. I always bring is somewhere that I can't get all jammed up.

lol that’s great. I sure wish we had some snow here.  I am making a pledge this year to ride our asses off! I want to head out and even stay over night if need be and do some good trails. I may look into an enclosed trailer.   Fundraiser rides, poker runs etc and even take a ride up by you and do that spring ride we posted about.  Hopefully we get a few more members to join in. But I have to get out and ride more! That’s a fact! 

Isn't that the truth. I need more machine time. I usually take 1 or 2 trips a year to go riding. I have everything for a campsite. And a few people I go with.

Funny you mention a fund raiser. I was thinking about posting on Facebook a fundraiser for people with MS that are struggling. I don't know all the details yet.

We do need time.   I have friends that are dropping like flies.  We need to live brother.  I have my two boys and they are good to go so any plans you are making count me in! 

I'd take that trip. I have enough room on my trailer for 2 quads and 2 bikes. It's crammed but I fit it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank Angerano said:

Maybe a road trip to VA in the near future if @JacobSlabach has some places to ride ! 

Go see some moonshine stills! 🤣

ever been to Hatfield McCoy in WV?  those trails are pretty savage...  I dont have any trails near me😣

Are they far from you? Worst case, we all meet up and go together. I'm down for some camping

haha I'm not sure.  I think thats one of the closest trials to me...  I dont know how all that works as I've never 'been riding' (other than at a friends house or at my grandparents farm)