Quantcast

2016 kangdi 110

Freakin deal! Use the app all the time. You have to jump on that and go as you did ! 
Nice work.  Even if both engines were blown the plastics alone would be worth the money you paid on a part out.  So hoping the engines are good which they prob are you scored !!!! 
Keep us posted ! 
Probably not blown engines, I didn't get them from someone who was abusing the quads,they were left behind by the previous owner of the house, the guy that bought the house already fixed the house and is selling within 2-3 weeks so he has to clean out the yard,the previous owner only took his boat,but tomorrow I will start with the Kymko, and start cleaning the carb for the Raptor...Tires hold air,the Kymko has everything intact,no damages whatsoever!!! The guy said he finds so much stuff in houses he buys he can't keep everything, so I gave him my business card,and he gave me his,Great doing business with people like that... I'll keep you guys in the loop,and my Kazuma Falcon 150cc I'm rebuilding it and selling it, all parts are new from Kazuma of America Parts,Original parts...943a604d920e2b6842e3b70b6b768c73.jpg49eb92376ad38da11bab70d05de87648.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great find. 
Good luck !
So today I worked on the Kymko and I cleaned the carburetor,very nasty stuff...I may have to buy a new one because the one that's on it,it's corroded inside where the main jet is,it missing bout 1/4 of the thread,but the jet still tightened up,but it was leaking from the bowl drain,I think the screw is bad,someone tried to rig the switch assembly with speaker wires,and some other random wire to the battery from the switch assembly,anyhow I got it started because for some reason I took the speaker wires out and tried fixing the switch assembly and rigged the ignition with 1 I had next thing you know I press the front brake and the Quad cranked right up,I was so confused, obviously there's an electrical problem,because it even does it with the rear brake,so I disconnected the rear brake switch and was starting the quad with the front brake on Neutral,but when I engaged the Reverse or Forward it would kill the engine.... Any Suggestions??? I'm buying new switch assembly and ignition.

Nice work so far.   The screw on the bowl should have a small gasket or o ring on the screw.  Double check that.  And as far as corrosion on the carb, that can be cleaned with the a good carb break down and scrubbing.   As for the jest that’s missing a few threads well of it tightens down you should be good.  

Electrical ! Something is missing that when you put the bike in gear it kills the ignition like a neutral safety switch tie in of some sort. Your loosing a ground when you put it in gear. When the break lever is pulled in and the bike is in neutral there is a wire that’s grounded to the starter relay that allows you to start the bike.  The same thing is happening for you when you put it in gear that you kill the engine.  So start going through the wiring slowly and see if anything stands out. Even a faulty ignition switch so double check that.   

• Like 1

Nice work so far.   The screw on the bowl should have a small gasket or o ring on the screw.  Double check that.  And as far as corrosion on the carb, that can be cleaned with the a good carb break down and scrubbing.   As for the jest that’s missing a few threads well of it tightens down you should be good.  
Electrical ! Something is missing that when you put the bike in gear it kills the ignition like a neutral safety switch tie in of some sort. Your loosing a ground when you put it in gear. When the break lever is pulled in and the bike is in neutral there is a wire that’s grounded to the starter relay that allows you to start the bike.  The same thing is happening for you when you put it in gear that you kill the engine.  So start going through the wiring slowly and see if anything stands out. Even a faulty ignition switch so double check that.   
No what I meant was the carburetor itself it's missing about a 1/4 where the main jet screws in,I'll take a picture later on,Today my goal was to know if the engine was good,and it is,now I'll buy some new parts,and check the wiring carefully like you said...

Sometimes the float gets stuck or more junk is still in there. Check the needle for ware on the float. Also where the needle is on the slide where it goes into the bowl, there is a gasket o ring that's on the bottom of the needle seat. Wiring I know how to do. It's easier to do it than explain it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That’s correct @06kfx440 I use those apps as well as others including word of mouth.   I always tell my friends that if you hear anyone selling please let me know.  Now aside from that there are a ton of keywords also to use that helps me zero in on bikes that need work so I don’t get every newer type expensive bike that’s been listed.  As well as looking every day.  Early bird gets the worm 🐛!

• Thanks 1

Dumb question. My kids quad idles right and revs fine in neutral. Put it in gear with my weight and it backfires. I know to adjust the air fuel mixture but to what? I lean It, it backfires. I richen It, it backfires. And just about everything in between. I'm about to test the stator and coil to see if I'm losing spark. No air leaks anywhere and compression checks out fine.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Frank Angerano said:

That’s what I was going to recommend moving the main jet needle.  

What's happening Frank!! 06kfx440!! So today got home from work and decided to use one of my extra switch assemblies and ignition for the Kymco 300 and I'm beginning to get the hang of it with the wiring gig... its frustrating when you have a harness that looks like Spaghettis in a pot but today I got have some fun with the Maxxer 300,bros let me tell you,that is totally different from the 110cc and 125cc we have,I just picked up a Taotao 125cc for $85 from Facebook Yard sale things, lady said I don't think it works,so I took a chance, and ITS ALIVE!!!! The Taotao 125cc cranked right up,anyways I had a blast with that Monster... can't wait to get the Raptor660 going,but soon enough, all in good time..... 06kfx440 you probably checked but on your atv backfiring but was your gas tank clean,no moisture? 

Sweet. I hate the anxiety of waiting on parts lol. Keep us posted. 
You ain't lying Frankie!!!! [emoji33][emoji2957][emoji2962] Come on!!! Checking the mailbox 3-4 times a day or calling the wife.... Are the parts there yet? Have you seen a usps or FedEx truck any packages on the porch? Are you sure honey? Check again!!!! LOL.... Some parts store had the carb for the 660 for $560 I was like WTF No way!!! But Im gonna go with Dunlop Tires Original from stock....I will post pictures soon,and the Kazuma Falcon 150cc is getting built already... i got everything original from Kazumausaparts.com...

Started working on the Kymco's Plastics,still have a long way to go, but little by little I will have them looking SHINY!!! again for sure,I've been having a blast with this quad and so have my babies, they are 2 years old Twins, Boy&Girl but loving the rides...But Daddy here is thinking about fixing the Raptor660.... just passing the time and also building the Kazuma Falcon 150cc and fixing all the smaller quads,I cannot believe I own 7 Quads.... and sold 3 already, so imagine how pissed off is my wife with all this things in the back....Lol... Patiently waiting for parts for the #YamahaRaptor660

20190317_094259.jpg

20190317_110215.jpg

20190317_172235.jpg

20190317_190945.jpg

18 minutes ago, orvilleortiz538 said:

Started working on the Kymco's Plastics,still have a long way to go, but little by little I will have them looking SHINY!!! again for sure,I've been having a blast with this quad and so have my babies, they are 2 years old Twins, Boy&Girl but loving the rides...But Daddy here is thinking about fixing the Raptor660.... just passing the time and also building the Kazuma Falcon 150cc and fixing all the smaller quads,I cannot believe I own 7 Quads.... and sold 3 already, so imagine how pissed off is my wife with all this things in the back....Lol... Patiently waiting for parts for the #YamahaRaptor660

20190317_094259.jpg

20190317_110215.jpg

20190317_172235.jpg

20190317_190945.jpg

Great progress on the bike.What are you using on the plastics? 

As far as the seat cover goes you can make your own out of some fabric with a T 50 staple gun and scotch guard water repellent spray.   It takes literally 30 mins to do and looks amazing.  

Sounds like your having fun. Keep up the good work. 

• Like 1

Well I cleaned it up with soap and water first,then at Home Depot I got me some Boiled Linseed oil(has to be Boiled) Paint Thinner and some rags and a brush with strong bristles,since the Bike was left outside for I don't know how long, but it was bad,I washed it first,take all the dirt, grime off,then I mixed Both my chemicals Thinner and Boiled Linseed oil and brushed away hard,then,I did this because its for me,I lightly scraped it with a blade made for window scraping,but its very light though,then lastly I may go with the Heat gun,or maybe I'll polish it, don't know yet,but just so you know its not finished yet,I will post the finished product,and its gonna be EPIC!!!! I'm gonna have those plastics SHINY!!!! Then it'll be time for the YAMAHA RAPTOR 660R!!!! to get the plastic done!!!! This is just me doing this like this,people usually just do the Paint Thinner and Boiled Linseed oil and thats it,Im just a perfectionist,cant do half as* crap... My Father's Words "Son if YOU!!! are going to do Something do it Right or Don't do it at ALL!!! Or Let Someone else Do it" that was my Father's sayings....