Quantcast

2016 kangdi 110

Okay. All clean inside from view of the sp. I put 2 stroke oil in it cause it will burn off anyway. I took a straw and stuck it in the qt container. Sealed the straw. Then blew into the sp hole. Let it sit and cranked over. I figured I would crank the hell out of it to lube the cylinder. But by the time that was said and done. The battery is dead. I did notice a few loose wires that I tightened

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have to sort things out. And my kids helping so who knows how long. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have my son too but all he does is takes my tools and parts places them everywhere,(only 2 years old boy twin) but he loves atv's just as I did when I was a kid.... good stuff bro... I saw an atv like the one you got for 600 (2017) dont know what's wrong with it, didn't get in to it,to many projects on my hands now

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

So Today I got a Crazy deal on 2 Quads... Yamaha Raptor 660R and Kymko Mongoose 300cc for $300 for both Quads,Yes for the 2 of them!!!! on the Let Go app,I'm not advertising Let go by the way...but I know for a fact that something like this will never come through again!!! It says $250 but I offered him $300 so if someone tried they had to go up another $50.... but Score!!!! Today was a very good Saturday!!!03d3fe177cb72246bc9f67a3e4cfdace.jpg3ef1bb3d20ac43937e39d9c32374a029.jpgec6c9ad5afeece4f8b49c3bced64da67.jpgc4628b08c6caf5909d9f5c40e869a2e6.jpgb7f1080ced544ead561e26529b3e4a3c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ethie
      Hi All
      I have a 2012 Coleman 500 Outfitter that keeps fouling out the plug within 10-15 minutes 
      not sure where to start
    • By rgeiser
      View File 2003 Polaris Ranger 400-500 service manual
      2003 Polaris Ranger 400-500 service manual
      Submitter rgeiser Submitted 04/18/2024 Category Polaris UTV  
    • By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By Tuzz
      Bucking started about a month ago and works ok after 1/2 hour warmup.  Today while working on it i discovered that if i put the ignition switch in LIGHT position it runs fine right from the start.
      I'm stumped!  Any idea why this could be?  

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.