Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

JacobSlabach

97 Bayou 300 (klf300b) for sale

That’s a great listing.  Very honest ans straight forward.  I would have posted it for $1200 and got talked down to $1000 

Well done! Now you have to take that $800 and pick up another bike for $500 and have $300 set aside for a few repairs/cosmetics and sell it again for more $$$$

1. Also got a oem carb for that bike that has been cleaned, but leaks out of the overflow on the bowl.  asking $50 for the eom carb (it is ready to go- just needs adjusted and it leaks)
  2. Got the foot guards off the bayou- the buyer said he didnt want them, so I would sell them for $20.  Pics are below:
  3. The stock tires:  24x11 rear, 22x8 front.  have over 50% tread, fronts a little more worn than the rears. Asking $100
  4. must come pick upPicture0313191412951.thumb.jpg.5d29361752a0c90ea0655419a81b6ba4.jpgPicture0313191415952.thumb.jpg.4b6e1b6ee30d9f16f53f53fd5742050f.jpgPicture0313191415951.thumb.jpg.7ee2641e1e179f85f64cd349c4ecfe08.jpgPicture0905181551953.thumb.jpg.8cb4c27f7f39762d209022c55106e03a.jpgPicture0905181551954.thumb.jpg.f9f7755b6e7c6f7f27aeaf8bfdd4df28.jpgPicture0905181602951.thumb.jpg.6add459654602340dea11f5d80e2b2f6.jpg

Everything else sell.  The the carburetor I would keep. Your going to to come across the bayous from time to time. Very popular and great money on flips. One will need a carburetor!    That carburetor if it were me I would buy a rebuild kit and rebuild it.  Even on eBay in great condition it’s a $100 item.  But it’s better to have that on hand.  

ok.  I will take that advice- and also, I did come across a bayou 220 that could have used a new airbox hose and I used to have one- then I returned it so I didnt have it...  So the carb is not for sale unless you give me a good price on it (like $100 hehe)  thanks @Frank Angerano 

Ya nut job!

Listen I would pay $100 for a used oem carb over a new Chinese carb any day.  As long as it’s not cracked or  stripped  then it’s basically fine.  $60 bucks worth of parts and it’s like new.   I have my son rebuild them now for practice and try to hold on to them due to the bikes I buy that may be in need of a carburetor.  I have a hell of a collection of cdi boxes as well. I hate to sell that shit just because the min I do I will need one. I would also rather give one of my parts to a Quadcrazy member in need rather then sell it.  

Haha well you can have it for $100 if you come get it!  As for giving parts away to other members here-  I'm kinda tight on the budget (broke) right now- otherwise, I'd love to give atvs away and just fix them for free...  I just love working on them..

I don’t mean it like you should give your stuff away.  I mean it like if there was a topic that came up and someone did need a specific part that I may have laying around I would give it up.  I hold onto parts that are small but valuable.  And value is not necessarily a money value. You will see as you awuire more bikes and parts.  

oooh gotcha.  Thanks!  will keep this in mind as I work on more bikes!