Quantcast

considering atv

yup that and if you let them sit on it for long enough, they realize they cant get that much for it and drop price...  Thats what happened with the sportsman 335 that i'm hoping to get- guy had it up for 1600- I let him sit on it for over a month and now he's down to 950.  I'm going out to look at it saturday in a van (no way to get it home) and act non-interested in it but say 'let me think about it'.....then offer 800 again or less if theres other issues with it and go pick it up later...  not worried about it selling since he still has it posted at 1600 lol

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      Starting a new topic for the 2024 Presidential Elections. Please be respectable with open discussion 🙂.
      Wikipedia (See who has entered the race):
      2024 United States presidential election
      2024 Presidential Polls: 
      RealClearPoltics
      FiveThirtyEight
      270toWin Interactive Map

Previous topics (now closed):
      2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread
      2016 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

• By gatorschevy
      If so, I have covid lol, in the past 3 months I have bought 6.
      04 Suzuki Quad runner 400
      86 Kawasaki bayou 185
      96 Polaris magnum 425
      95 Polaris trail blazer 250
      03 bombardier 175 rally
      92 Yamaha moto 4 350 
    • By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By p5200
      Hello, what is the best method for installing bearings into their race? I've set one in place and tapped it down until it was metal on metal. Is that sufficient? Surely it's not supposed to go into the race until flush? Also. does the coil spring on the seal go into carrier bearing housing not facing out? Thanks! 🙂 Seal goes in until flush correct?
    • By ceedaman
      Hello, I would like to ride my ATV in a field close to my house and I know where the owner lives but I've never been very good at asking for permission to ride in someone's field. I know they don't use the field at the moment and I want to come across respectful but it seems like people get offended so easily over simple questions. If you were going to ask, how would you start the conversation? I would like to build a respectful relationship as this person own quite a bit of land int he area.