Quantcast

Lost trails is in Dunmore PA?

• Admin changed the title to Lost trails is in Dunmore PA?

Everything else is as follows. And maybe Mike can verify. Quads must have adequate mufflers. Nothing crazy loud but a performance exhaust would be fine. Helmets and goggles and boots is a must. Any other protection is as you see fit. Take out what you bring in because who wants to ride with trash on the ground. And simply respect the land. It's not ours and who wants to be banned from a place then ruin it for everyone else.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

thanks, but I was planning on buying another helmet at some point- might as well now!  also I went to the website and just looked over everything to see what it was all about..  ok if I was wearing sunglasses instead of goggles?  (these would be safety-sunglasses)  I'm interested in coming- will see what our schedule is like..

20 hours ago, 06kfx440 said:

Everything else is as follows. And maybe Mike can verify. Quads must have adequate mufflers. Nothing crazy loud but a performance exhaust would be fine. Helmets and goggles and boots is a must. Any other protection is as you see fit. Take out what you bring in because who wants to ride with trash on the ground. And simply respect the land. It's not ours and who wants to be banned from a place then ruin it for everyone else.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Correct, registration and insurance is suggested but not required to ride at Lost Trails. They usually have trash cans in the parking lot and during the summer have a a stand to get food. There are several local places that will deliver food to the trail head.

I forgot one thing, those dates are the same dates as the Snow Shoe Rails to Trails spaghetti dinner ride which we are planning to attend, so I won't be at Lost Trails that weekend.

Mike

On 3/22/2019 at 10:42 AM, JacobSlabach said:

thanks, but I was planning on buying another helmet at some point- might as well now!  also I went to the website and just looked over everything to see what it was all about..  ok if I was wearing sunglasses instead of goggles?  (these would be safety-sunglasses)  I'm interested in coming- will see what our schedule is like..

You would be fine with that

• 2 weeks later...